找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

[天文观测] 【哑铃星云】Dumbbell Planetary Nebula

[复制链接]
宇隆-天文滤镜 发表于 2019-7-13 11:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 云南省昆明市 电信

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
新品彩色双窄带滤镜L-eNhance最新样片
Dumbbell Planetary Nebula.jpg
作品来自Optolong意大利官方合作摄影师@Luca Fornaciari

"It is one of my favorite objects and being able to photograph it today with these details compared to the very low level of difficulty in the field and to integration.. I dunno... I really want to be able to explain it to you!

I mounted a very sensitive astronomical camera like the ASI 294, the new Optolong L-eNhance filter on which I risk unbalancing myself in the judgments but ... How cool!
And that's it, I started shooting without autoguide, with simple 60-second shots for a total of 180 minutes. The level of difficulty is slightly higher than what I would have had after the first weeks of purchasing my first telescope and the sky here measures an SQM of about 19.69 at the zenith.

This image was always made with the Sharpstar 107 made available by Artesky and set up with their reducer / flattener.
The photograph you see is cropped only in this "Facebook" version, to give more space to the Handlebar nebula.

Planetary nebulae are the objects that fascinated me most in astronomy and in general the whole stellar cycle.
The Dumbbell (M27) is located in the constellation of the Vulpecula at about 1360 light years from our planet.“
dgpkd 发表于 2019-7-13 17:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省东莞市 移动
很棒的滤镜~顶一个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qyz21new 发表于 2019-7-14 17:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 内蒙古呼和浩特市 电信
很难拍好的目标,佳作
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表