找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

汇报一下最近的进展和以后的目标,欢迎大家拍砖!

[复制链接]
northwolfwu 发表于 2011-1-12 12:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: LAN

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
研究了n多文章,在小区糟糕的光害条件下,窄带摄影是必须要上的了。

目前的方案是350D+ Ha, OIII,SI,窄带滤镜还在询价中,最终还是要买的。

以后的升级方案:ST-8300M 冷冻CCD,不过价格太贵了,nnd,先把350D练好吧。

需要改进的地方:

1)总曝光时间严重不足,以前拍的照片,最长的时间不超过40分钟,造成了信噪比低,后期处理空间小;
2)暗场不足,每次最多6张,主要是耗费时间。

以后的思路的核心就是健康的玩,换句话说不能熬夜了,又要拍的好,不然很伤身体,但是天文摄影又必须耗费长时间来曝光。所以最好是在家里的阳台上拍摄,这样电源没有问题了,但阳台上拍摄最大的问题就是对极轴。

通过这几天的研究,在网上找到了一种用Goto来对极轴的方法,据说只要10分钟就可以收到良好的效果,需要验证一下
网上找的:
http://www.rogergroom.com/astronomy/info_polaralignment_goto
Losmandy, Celestron just to name a few.
Ordinarily I would recommend a drift method of alignment. This is a fool proof way to achieve a high accuracy of polar alignment. However if a GoTo telescope is being used you can greatly expediate the process by just using a little common sense.
When you tell an equatorially mounted GoTo telescope to slew to a star, it goes where it thinks the star will be, not necessarily exactly where the star is. Ignoring mechanical factors such as incorrect drive rate, motor problems, sensor problems, backlash, etc, the most obvious reason for the telescope not pointing at the desired object is polar alignment. For it to not be pointing at the object, there must be some error in your alignment. What is that error? Well, if you've just slewed your telescope to a known object, chances are you are looking straight at the exact error in your polar alignment.
So, let's run through a simple proceedure:
Like with drift alignment, we need a star on the east horizon and a star on the meridian, slightly to the east of the meridian so you don't encounter any mechanical problems such as mirror flop. The stars don't have to be bright, you just need to be able to consistently find them. I use whatever SAO stars appear where I want them, as long as their obvious in the CCD image and I can note down their catalogue number for repeat slews then I'm happy.
1) GoTo & Sync on the star that's on the meridian.
2) Slew to the star on the east horizon.
3) Adjust the rotation of the mount (azmith) such that the star is as close to the centre of the eyepiece as you can get.
4) Using the motion controls of the telescope, centre the star & Sync.
5) Slew to the star on the meridian.
6) Adjust the Altitude such that the star is as close to the centre of the eyepiece as you can get.
7) Using the motion controls of the telescope, centre the star & Sync.
8) Repeat steps 2 through 7 until you are happy that the star is now being positioned acceptibly close to the centre of the eyepiece.
Congratulations, you have a surprisingly accurate polar alignment! Tighten up the bolts on your mount while centred on a star, to ensure there's minimal flexing in the telescope mount and that you don't alter the alignment considerably when doing that tightening.
In step 8 I say "acceptibly close". I carefully chose this terminology because there are reasons why the star will never be perfectly in the centre of the eyepiece/CCD. These are usually mechanical, such as:
- Flexing of the mount/wedge.
- Backlash in RA and/or DEC.
- Retrograde motion in RA and/or DEC.
- Lose optics causing image shift.
are just a few.
Including the time it takes me to choose 2 stars this proceedure takes me a total of about 5-10 minutes from start to end. At the end of that, I can take an unguided CCD image at 2160mm focal lenght and 1.043 arc/seconds per pixel, for 5-10 minutes with no drifting visible at all.
Amazing!
如果这个办法可行,那以后就可以把设备放到阳台上,自己在卧室里就可以遥控来拍了,上8300M再也不用担心电力问题,岂不爽哉!
寒水若倒流 发表于 2011-1-12 12:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 福建省泉州市 电信
英文~~~  还要翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

mljsuo 发表于 2011-1-12 13:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 方正宽带
进来学习一下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地藏 发表于 2011-1-13 15:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 江苏省 移动数据上网公共出口
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

林夏 发表于 2011-1-22 13:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省杭州市 电信
星特朗的CGEM 和 CGE PRO 赤道仪可以用内置的程序“All-Star”对极轴,需要2颗校准星和3颗定标星。
这篇英文恐怕是取Losmandy和星特朗的内置程序对极轴的精髓,稍加改进,用于所有GOTO上吧。
这篇英文值得研究下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| northwolfwu 发表于 2011-1-22 14:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 江苏省南京市 电信

说的在理,不过在SBS上试了一下,发现SBS的goto准确性太低了,这种方法不行。Goto准确性高才有意义。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

金牛要跑 发表于 2011-3-8 11:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 江苏省南京市 电信
看来以后英文还练上了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

月照松江 发表于 2011-3-8 11:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 吉林省长春市 联通
本帖最后由 月照松江 于 2011-3-8 11:37 编辑

Losmandy,Celestron就不一一列举。

通常我推荐的方法向位置。这是一个傻瓜证明一种高精度的方式来达到极性对齐。然而,如果一个到望远镜被用你的过程可以大大expediate只要用一个小常识。

当你告诉一个equatorially安装到望远镜杀了星球,它会在它认为这颗星,不一定要将这颗星在什么地方。忽略机械因素,如不正确的驱动率、运动障碍、传感器问题,反对,等,最明显的原因不是指着预期望远镜对象是极性的对齐。因为它不指向对象,一定有一些错误的阵营。那是什么错误呢?好吧,如果你刚slewed你的望远镜,以一个已知的对象,那么你直视确切的误差在你的极地对齐。

所以,我们跑过一个简单的精良:

喜欢具有漂移对齐方式,我们需要一个明星对东视野和明星级别的经络,轻微的穴位的东部,这样你就不会遇到任何机械问题如镜的失败。星星不必明亮,你只需要能够不断找到他们。我不管用什么星河圣保罗我希望他们在的地方,只要自己显然的,我可以对CCD图像数量记下他们目录再次slews我就很快乐”。

1)链接的那颗星的同步的经络。

2)杀了的明星在东的地平线。

3)调整的旋转azmith坐骑(的那颗星是接近的中心,迅雷不及掩耳的你能得到的。

4)使用运动控制望远镜、中部明星同步。

5)杀了子午线的名人的。

6)调节高度的这样的恒星是最靠近中心作为目镜光栏的你能得到的。

网上翻译的,什么啊,对付看吧,呵呵。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

月照松江 发表于 2011-3-8 11:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 吉林省长春市 联通
本帖最后由 月照松江 于 2011-3-8 11:45 编辑

我也这么想啊,望远镜扔露台上面,线拉到书房,3米线,什么都不缺,都能设成自动就更完美了。我也缺个350D呢。看来电跟是要DIY了,必须goto的。焦距自动,拍摄自动。还得带自动寻星的了。路还很遥远啊。露台上建个小天文台也没问题,就是预算啊。
0DSCN4288.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| northwolfwu 发表于 2011-3-8 13:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: LAN
我也这么想啊,望远镜扔露台上面,线拉到书房,3米线,什么都不缺,都能设成自动就更完美了。我也缺个350D ...
月照松江 发表于 2011-3-8 11:41

环境不错,对极轴用CCD+GM漂移法来对也很容易,只要方法对,半个小时应该能对的很准了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

牧夫最后一个大佬 发表于 2013-9-8 11:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 江苏省南京市 电信
拍手!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表