找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

《大西洋月刊焦点》最新国家地理杂志2012年度摄影大赛精选

[复制链接]
人与自然 发表于 2012-9-26 21:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 广东省佛山市 (三水区)电信

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 22:12 编辑

来源:http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/09/national-geographic-photo-contest-2012/100373/
发布日期:2012年9月21日
《大西洋月刊》(www.theatlantic.com )的“In Focus”专栏,是原《波士顿大图》的编辑,美国历史学家Alan Taylor于2011年转投《大西洋月刊》之后创办的。Taylor保持了他的一贯风格,继续以现场照片专辑的方式,从不同角度反映着热点新闻,成为新的全球著名图片新闻网站。
关于《大西洋月刊》“In Focus”专栏介绍,详见
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/pages/about/

Once again, National Geographic is holding its annual photo contest, with the deadline for submissions coming up on November 30. Beginning on September 1, the society started gathering and presenting galleries of submissions, encouraging readers to vote for them as well. National Geographic was kind enough to let me choose among its entries from 2012 for display here on In Focus. Gathered below are 50 images from the three categories of People, Places, and Nature, with captions written by the individual photographers. [50 photos]
一年一度的大赛开始了——《国家地理》杂志2012年度摄影大赛于2012年9月1日正式开始,作品征集的截止日期为11月30日。
正在火爆进行中的!该摄影大赛共分为3个参赛单元:人物、景观和自然单元。比赛将由专家评委会基于作品的创意摄影水准和照片的内容的真实性来评选出获奖作品,获胜者除了获取一万美金的奖励外,还可以得到前往《国家地理》杂志的总部华盛顿旅游的机会。
《大西洋月刊焦点》从参赛摄影作品中精选出来能完美展现野生动物、自然地理、宇宙星空的佳作作品,以飨读者!

登录/注册后可看大图
With a Couple of Jovian and Lunar Lights: Jupiter and the Moon light up the sky above a rock formation near Kitaibaraki City, Japan. (© Dr. Akira Takaue/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
日本茨城县附近岩石上空的木星与月球,熠熠生辉,相映成趣。

Butterfly at sunset: Photographer Toni Guetta submitted this macro shot of a butterfly with the sunset in the background near Hod ha'sharon, Israel. (© Toni Guetta/National Geographic Photo Contest)
以色列中央区,落日余晖下的蝴蝶

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
Baby seal: a baby elephant seal relaxes on a South Georgia beach. (© Ondrej Zaruba/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
南极南乔治亚海滩上的小海豹

评分

参与人数 1牧夫币 +30 收起 理由
yangjj76 + 30 很给力!

查看全部评分

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2012-9-26 21:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省佛山市 (三水区)电信
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 23:08 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
King: Spotted this male lion while on safari in Kruger National Park in South Africa. His disdain for the light clearly shows his imperiousness for those around him. (© Michaela May/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
世界著名的南非克鲁格国家公园的狮王,他不屑的眼光,清楚地诠释了他的王者气概

登录/注册后可看大图
Close Encounter of the Insect Kind: Check out the awesome face on this praying mantis. I can't get over the mouth, it's like something from a science fiction movie. Of all photographic styles macro is definitely my favorite. I am constantly amazed, in every photo that I take, by the intricate level of detail that exists on even the smallest of creatures. It's a stark reminder that a very complex and infinitely beautiful world exists just beyond our human-sized level of perception. Photo taken in Donnybrook, Queensland, Australia. (© Andrew Young/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
澳大利亚,近距离地观察这只昆虫螳螂,微观世界是如此的美丽

登录/注册后可看大图
Sunrise in Glacier: I took this from the balcony of Many Glacier Lodge in Glacier National Park, on August 1, 2012. The sun was rising behind me and onto the mountains. (© Sharon Lyon/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
美国蒙大拿州的冰河国家公园,冰川上的旭日

登录/注册后可看大图
Canis lupus occidentalis: Wolves have always been a fascination of mine and I was thrilled when I got the opportunity to photograph a pack one afternoon. This particular Northwestern female wolf caught my eye because of her haunting yellow eyes and black coat, I knew I had to capture her on camera. She stands out beautifully against the green grass, her golden eyes staring right into the camera, drawing the viewer in. (© Amy Bell/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
绿色大地背景下,一只黑色的美丽的狼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 23:20 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
Ninja Kangaroos: Young male kangaroos test their strength with "boxing" matches that mostly occur at dawn. One buck gets in the others face with its forepaws until the second one concedes and hops away, or stands up tall and faces its tormentor. Then the two grapple until an advantage is gained and one rears back onto its tail and kicks out with both its feet. Here the roo on the left clearly has its opponent on the retreat. Photo taken at Lake Cootharaba, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. (© raoul slater/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
袋鼠

登录/注册后可看大图
Shades: This view of the Ladakh range near Lamayuru, Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, was encountered on my way to Leh. The colors of these ranges keep on changing as the day progresses. The blue shades of the mountains enveloped by clouds afar added to the natural contrast  golden hue of sun in front. (© Ankur Sharma/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
印控克什米尔拉达克(Ladakh)地区首府列城附近的风光

登录/注册后可看大图
Oriental White Ibis: An Oriental White Ibis or Black-headed Ibis in flight at the Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary in the state of
印度东方白鹳
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2012-9-26 21:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省佛山市 (三水区)电信
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 22:31 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
Yosemite Valley at Dusk: A mist had settled over Yosemite Valley, as automobiles passed through, headlights illuminated the fog. (© Phil Hawkins/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
美国约塞米蒂国家公园(Yosemite National Park),黄昏中的峡谷,雾霾与冲破迷雾的灯

登录/注册后可看大图
Wind Swept Foxtail Barley: My wife and I traveled by RV to Alaska during July and August 2012 to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. To define the natural beauty there one word comes to mind - "Majestic". An awesome trip with thousands of images. This image in particular stood out from all the rest. We spent about a week in Chicken, Alaska where the foxtail barley was growing everywhere. I must have taken 50 images of the barley but this one best conveyed the wave and flowing nature of the subject and the simple beauty I experienced while photographing them. (© Jim Cottingham/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
一对夫妻到阿拉斯加庆祝金婚时候,拍摄的风起麦浪(大麦)

登录/注册后可看大图
Alone in the Dark: The discovery of a local Fox den has resulted in some great photographic opportunities recently. A Red Fox in the twilight in Shepreth, England. (© Sam Morris/National Geographic Photo Contest)
英格兰夜色中,一只孤独的火狐

登录/注册后可看大图
Crater Lake Storm at Sunset: A thunderstorm swirls across the water at Crater Lake National Park, as the setting sun creates a rare double rainbow. Taken from Rim Village, approximately 1,000 feet above the lake's surface, providing a straight-on vantage point of the storm. (© Duke Miller/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
落日下的克雷特湖国家公园(Crater Lake National Park)的水龙卷和两道美丽的彩虹
克雷特湖国家公园(Crater Lake National Park),也有称火山湖国家公园,位于俄勒冈州(Oregon)的南部
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2012-9-26 21:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省佛山市 (三水区)电信
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 22:41 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
Chaos: A huge flock of Red-billed Queleas flies in to drink at the same time as an African Elephant in Tsavo National Park, Kenya. (© Antero Topp/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
肯尼亚察沃国家公园Tsavo national Park  ,一大群红嘴奎利亚雀(Red-billed queleas)飞入正在饮水的象群,一阵喧嚣

登录/注册后可看大图
Fargo Flight: An F-15 banks in front of the crowd during an airshow in Fargo, North Dakota. (© Darryl Skinner/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
F15战斗机的音爆图

登录/注册后可看大图
Reflections: Icebergs in the harbor in Ilulissat, Greenland. (© Frank Walley/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
格陵兰北纬69度的 Ilulissat港口附近冰山

登录/注册后可看大图
Man and Animal Conflict: A Leopard attacks a forest department employee, after the man threw a stone toward the leopard in an abandoned construction site in Limbu Village in Siliguri in West Bengal, India. (© Salil Bera/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
印度,人与动物的冲突,起因是人向豹子扔石头
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2012-9-26 21:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省佛山市 (三水区)电信
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 22:52 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
The Explosion! The subject's name is Busaba, a well cared for Indochinese Tigress whose home is at Khao Kheow Open Zoo, Thailand. I had taken many portraits of Busaba previously and it was becoming more and more difficult to come up with an image that appeared any different to the others. Which is why I took to observing her more carefully during my visits in the hope of capturing something of a behavioral shot. The opportunity finally presented itself while watching Busaba enjoying her private pool then shaking herself dry. In all humility I have to say that Mother Nature smiled favorably on me that day! (© Ashley Vincent/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
泰国Khao Kheow 动物园中的印支虎(Indo-chinese Tiger)Busaba

登录/注册后可看大图
Full Moon setting behind Alps and the Sacra of San Michele: The picture captures the full Moon setting behind the Alps and the Sacra di San Michele, a religious complex situated 1,000 meters up Mount Pirchiriano, some 60 kilometers form Turin, in northern Italy. (© Stefano De Rosa/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
阿尔卑斯山和圣米凯莱 (sacra di san michele) 上空的满月,圣米凯莱 (sacra di san michele) 在都灵郊区,这个中世纪的修道院是皮埃蒙特的象征

登录/注册后可看大图
Great White, Sun Light: As I am sitting on top of a suspended submersible cage, 30 feet below the surface, a 15 foot Great White Shark swims overhead just starting to block out the sun. I took the shot right after I had released a breath though my respirator. Photo taken off Guadalupe Island, Mexico. (© Kirk Nielsen/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
墨西哥 Guadalupe 岛附近海域的大白鲨
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 23:34 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
Lightning Sunset: Thunderstorms in the Florida Keys are often sporadic, short-lived, and incredibly isolated. This photo shows a small cluster of storm clouds that had blown in during a sunset on an otherwise clear day. (© Judy Jinn/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
佛罗里达的闪电

登录/注册后可看大图
Skull Spider with Spiderlinks No. 001: A Skull Spider is also known as a Daddy Longlegs. But in this case, the one guarding my front door turned out to be a Mommy Longlegs. After hours of trial and error, while standing on a ladder with my head and hands in the Arachnid's web, my eye to the camera, and using a poor man's macro, I finally got a few good shots of the mother with her freshly hatched babies held between her jaws. It was quite a photographic experience, but for days afterwards I felt like there were spiders crawling all over me. (© Lon Casler Bixby/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
骷髅蜘蛛,以长腿著称

登录/注册后可看大图
Failed Escape in the Everglades: I was watching three young alligators when an adult approached. The adult grabbed this one and went underwater... suddenly it came up to flip the juvenile and eat it. Grassy Waters Preserve is part of the original Everglades, and is a natural area that is part of the water supply for the City of West Palm Beach, Florida. (© Steve Scherer/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
佛罗里达的鳄鱼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2012-9-26 21:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省佛山市 (三水区)电信
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 23:40 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
Adrift: Penguins adrift on iceberg during a heavy snow storm in Antarctica. (© Joshua Holko/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
南极暴风雪后的企鹅,在冰山上漂流

登录/注册后可看大图
Jump: Two squirrels were playing in the warm afternoon in the Penitencia Creek County Park in San Jose, California. (© Chih-Hung Kao/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
加利福尼亚的松鼠玩耍
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 23:49 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
A Refreshing Sight on a Hot Day: On August 27, 2012, my husband and I were photographing wildlife in the Jasper area, when we decided to go to the Maligne Lake Lodge for a bite to eat. While walking up to the building, Terry exclaimed "is that a Moose swimming in the lake?!" Sure enough, the Moose swam across part of the lake, then proceeded to stand in the water, submerging her head to feed on the vegetation at the bottom. I sat on the shore and snapped several photos, including this one. What an exciting experience that was for us! (© Cathy Parsons/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
加拿大玛琳湖 Maligne Lake ,炎热季节,一只驼鹿舒惬意服地在湖水中玩耍

登录/注册后可看大图
Grand Canyon at Dusk: Grand Canyon visitors watch the sunset from a perch on the south side. (© Phil Hawkins/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
科罗拉多大峡谷

登录/注册后可看大图
My baby: This small baby is about a few hours old. Photo taken in South Georgia. (© Ondrej Zaruba/National Geographic Photo ) #
南极南乔治亚,刚出生几个小时的小鸟
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2012-9-26 23:56 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
Atlantic Spotted Dolphins having an underwater chat: These three Atlantic Spotted Dolphins were acting playful for a few minutes so I swam over to join in. When I got close the dolphins came together as if they were going to discuss my presence. One of them seemed to say something then they did a little dance and were on their way. Amazing animals, I felt very lucky to capture the moment. Photo taken on White Sand Ridge on Little Bahama Bank, Bahamas. (© John Gaskell/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
巴哈马的大西洋斑点海豚

登录/注册后可看大图
Relax: This cow (adorned with frogs) is looking very happy. Photo taken in Sri Lanka. (© Ondrej Zaruba/National Geographic Photo Contest) #
斯里兰卡的水牛,非常舒服地泡在水里
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

张紫恒 发表于 2012-9-26 22:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河北省廊坊市 电信
小海豹真可爱
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

danming 发表于 2012-9-26 22:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 陕西省西安市 联通
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

似水流年 发表于 2012-9-27 08:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 新加坡 Verizon通讯公司UUNet互联点