牧夫天文网

找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

你见过这么多鱼吗?鱼风暴

[复制链接]
人与自然 发表于 2013-2-26 12:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 广东省珠海市 电信 北京师范大学(珠海电信出口)

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2013-2-26 12:23 编辑

This wide-eyed fish appears to have gotten muddled as it attempts to swim in the opposite direction to the rest of its huge shoal.
The comical photograph captures the bigeye trevally fish facing the opposite way to its many companions in the ocean at Cabo Pulmo National Park, Mexico.
Photographer and conservationist Octavio Aburto has spent three years documenting the fish at the Mexican beauty spot, and produced this stunning series of images of the 'incredible tornado' formed by the creatures during courtship.
墨西哥摄影师和环境生态学者Aburto拍摄的墨西哥海域附近,鲹鱼产卵时候的大聚会!

登录/注册后可看大图
Confused: The single fish was captured facing in the opposite direction to its hundreds of companions in the ocean off Mexico

Mr Aburto, who was born in Mexico City, said: 'In the afternoon, these fish form a massive spawning aggregation around the reefs of the National Park.
'The diver in the image is David Castro, a local divemaster of Cabo Pulmo who has been working together with his family, in the protection of the Park that has been closed to any fishing activities for the last 17 years.
'I have been trying to capture this image ever since I saw the behaviour of these fish and witnessed the incredible tornado that they form during courtship. So, I guess you could say this image took almost three years to take,' Mr Aburto said.
'I enjoy the marine photography a lot. The seascapes, the colours, the amazing species are just part of the motivation that I have to continue doing underwater photography.
'I believe that I can make the biggest contribution to conservation and management issues for marine ecosystems by translating natural history and scientific issues into images that can directly impact and influence public perception, practices by local people, and government policy.
'If good science is supported with strong images, photography can be an effective tool that draws widespread attention to conservation issues, thus pressing decision-makers to look after natural resources,' he added.

登录/注册后可看大图
'Incredible tornado': The bigeye trevally fish, found in tropical waters, form enormous shoals in the ocean during spawning

登录/注册后可看大图
Bigeye: Marine photographer Octavio Aburto spent three years observing the behaviour of bigeye trevally fish, eventually capturing this series of shots at Mexico's Cabo Pulmo National Park

登录/注册后可看大图
School photo: Diver David Castro features alongside the enormous shoal of fish in this striking image

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Beneath the waves: The fish cluster together to form an 'incredible tornado' during their courtship, as seen in these pictures taken in the Gulf of California

登录/注册后可看大图
Marine life: The wide-eyed fish appear to glow in this close-up shot of members of the shoal taken in the sea in Mexico

登录/注册后可看大图
Seascape: 'The amazing species are just part of the motivation that I have to continue doing underwater photography, said snapper Octavio Aburto

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284287/Youre-going-wrong-way-Moment-confused-fish-tried-swim-opposite-direction-hundreds-companions-enormous-shoal.html#ixzz2LyWgWbCQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
kingkey 发表于 2013-2-26 12:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河北省石家庄市桥西区 电信
O  canned fish!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

danming 发表于 2013-2-26 12:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 陕西省西安市 联通
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

井蛙 发表于 2013-2-26 14:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 海南省海口市 移动
少了点吧,不够一网捞的。。。。{:soso_e141:}
回复 支持 反对