找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

2013年索尼世界摄影大赛获奖作品之自然类

[复制链接]
人与自然 发表于 2013-3-3 00:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 广东省中山市 电信

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2013-3-3 00:58 编辑

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/02/the-2013-sony-world-photography-awards/100454/
The Sony World Photography Awards, an annual competition hosted by the World Photography Organisation, has recently announced its shortlist of winners. This year's contest attracted more than 122,000 entries from 170 countries. The photographs are being judged in six different competition categories, including Professional, Open, and Student Focus. The organizers have been kind enough to share some of their shortlisted images with In Focus, gathered below. Winners are scheduled to be announced in March and April.
The calm of both human and animal. The things we miss as we are preparing. My partner was getting her flippers on and I was already prepared and ready to get in so I swam out to see if I could get this shot, I could have never imagined that in a million years I would have a turtle just cruising by at the moment I stuck my head under. How blessed. (© Nathan Wills, Australia, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards)

登录/注册后可看大图
A huge wasp measuring 2.5 inches in length, visiting the banana tree in my front yard. (© John Matzick, USA, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
A view from Szczeliniec to Owls Mountains and Klodzko valley, Poland. (© Pawel Uchorczak, Poland, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
Colorful field on the Plain of Castelluccio di Norcia in springtime during an explosion of blossoming. Italy, 2012. (© Roberto Bettacchi, Italy, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
Part of a series about gorillas. These apes losing their natural habitat due to the greed and diseases of humankind. (© Regis Boileau, France, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
Ways in the sky. Branches aligned in a forest of poplars. (© Jose Ramon Moreno, Spain, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
Face to face with a whale shark. (© Christian Vizl, Mexico, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
Tree. (© Marek Andrzejewski, Poland, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
A greyhound ends first in his race, and although the lure is right in front of him, he's looks straight into the eyes of the photographer (me) and continues his run. I had to jump for my life taking this picture. Photographed in Belgium. (© Rob Van Thienen, Belgium, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
Welcome to the world of the spider. (© Krasimir Matarov, Bulgaria, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
Two Pieris brassicae rest on a plant, waiting for sunshine. (© Petar Sabol, Croatia, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

登录/注册后可看大图
14 giraffes flee after spotting lions in hunting mode. (© Frederick van Heerden, South Africa, 2013 Sony World Photography Awards) #

评分

参与人数 1牧夫币 +20 收起 理由
yangjj76 + 20 精品文章

查看全部评分

kingkey 发表于 2013-3-3 01:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河北省石家庄市 电信
太美了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

真武 发表于 2013-3-3 03:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 森华易腾电信节点
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报