找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

[国内首发] 《每日邮报》2014年1月10日一组“世界清晨”照片

[复制链接]
人与自然 发表于 2014-1-12 12:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 浙江省宁波市 宁波大红鹰学院

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-1-12 12:42 编辑

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536871/Golden-Hour-world-Breath-taking-photographs-National-Geographic-readers-capture-magical-sunrises-sunsets-globes-impressive-places.html

登录/注册后可看大图

Golden Gate Fog: The Golden Gate Bridge just before  sunrise

登录/注册后可看大图
Sunrise at Mara: Acacia tree and gnus grazing in the  sunrise at Masai Mara reserve in Kenya

登录/注册后可看大图
Sunset at Riffelsee Lake: It was any photographer's  regular spot for sunrise but I took a bet with sunset and it worked out pretty  well. The timing had to be just right. I waited for the sun to disappear behind  the peak of Matterhorn and the colors started to become warm and just about  enough for me to capture this shot of the Riffelsee Lake with Matterhorn and the  surroundings in the reflections of the lake

登录/注册后可看大图
Golden fog: Rodna, Bistri¿a-N¿s¿ud, Romania

登录/注册后可看大图
Paris: Magic hour in the streets of Paris. Montparnasse,  Ile-de-France, France

登录/注册后可看大图
The Calm After the Storm: After three days of snow  storms at Mount Baker in Washington state,  I snowshoed through thigh deep snow  to get this pristine view of Mount Shuksan at sunrise

登录/注册后可看大图
Oia Iconic View: The picturesque Oia village is located  on a sheer cliff on the northern tip of the volcanic Santorini island in Greece.  It is famous for its architecture and sunset views

登录/注册后可看大图
Frosty river: Frosty morning in Prague. Silhouette of  swans on Vltava river in mystery fog

登录/注册后可看大图
Land of the Diné: Sunset provides magical light for less  than five minutes on the Diné deities

登录/注册后可看大图
Klyuchevskoy volcano eruption on the  sun: Klyuchevskoy volcano eruption as seen in the morning, when first sun light  touches smoke from the crater. Kamchatka

评分

参与人数 1牧夫币 +20 收起 理由
yangjj76 + 20 赞一个!

查看全部评分

李乾坤 发表于 2014-1-14 07:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省哈尔滨市 联通
多彩的世界。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

天狼星666 发表于 2014-7-3 19:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 内蒙古赤峰市 电信
大师级杰作,把自然之美奉献给世人!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报