找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

[国内首发] 震撼:生命的悲歌——青蛙跳水瞬间被冻僵!

[复制链接]
人与自然 发表于 2014-1-12 16:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 浙江省宁波市 宁波大红鹰学院

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-1-12 17:00 编辑

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535839/Looking-love-ALL-wrong-places-Frog-freezes-solid-searching-mate-icy-Norwegian-lake.html
每日邮报的这组图片是在太震撼了,大自然的残酷由此可见一斑。也说明,人类能够在严酷的大自然生存发展,是生命的一件多么伟大的事情!

现年54随的摄影师 Svein Nordrum在挪威首都奥斯陆附近的湖泊中,发现了这一令人震撼的场景并拍摄下来。

It almost looks like it is sleeping, but  sadly, this little frog will not jump again as it froze solid trying to cross a  lake in Norway.
It is thought that a sudden rise in  temperatures fooled the hibernating amphibian and it ventured out across the  lake to find a girlfriend.
However, as the lake froze, possibly  overnight, the frog would have returned to hibernation out in the open, and died  from the cold.

登录/注册后可看大图
Cold shouldered: This unfortunate frog froze to death as  he attempted to find a mate on Lake Bindingsvann, just outside of Oslo,  Norway
挪威首都奥斯陆附近的Bindingsvann湖泊上,青蛙在努力跳跃时被冻僵

Photographer Svein Nordrum, 54, discovered  the creature caught out by freezing conditions.
He said: ‘I was out skating for a couple of  hours and, suddenly; I saw something on the surface of the ice. When I saw it  was a frog, frozen stiff, I was quite shocked. I have never seen anything like  it before.’

登录/注册后可看大图

Beauty sleep: The poor amphibian did not make it to the  other side, and despite daring to cross the ice, he died trying
这只可怜的青蛙,冻僵之前一直保持着向前冲的姿势,卑微的身体中是不屈的勇气与动力

登录/注册后可看大图
Billy No-mate: The lovelorn frog met a tragic end,  although it merely looks like he is sleeping
看上起似乎是睡着了,其实青蛙的一生已经谢幕

Mr Nordrum captured the shot while skating on  Lake Bindingsvann, just outside of Oslo. He said: ‘It was a once-in-a-lifetime  photograph. I am very lucky to have captured it.’
Silviu Perovan, conservation coordinator at  UK conservation charity Froglife,  said the frog could have been looking for a  mate when it froze.
He said: ‘It is fairly common to see frogs  crossing areas covered in snow. Some frogs hibernate on the water but most  hibernate on land in the vicinity of a I think that for whatever reason the frog  became active again during hibernation. There was probably a slightly warmer  period which led the frog to become active, perhaps for reproduction.
]‘It was probably in search of a mate and was  crossing the lake when the  temperature dropped again, probably overnight, and  it was frozen to the  lake.’

登录/注册后可看大图
Although frogs normally hibernate during the winter, a  raise in temperature could have fooled the amphibian to think that it was  springtime, and it awoke to find a mate
原因是奥斯陆气温回升,冬眠中的青蛙以为大地回春,于是从冬眠中醒来,但是悲剧却发生了!
mingkoukou 发表于 2014-1-12 17:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 天津市 联通
气温回暖的悲剧。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lygg 发表于 2014-1-12 19:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 联通
可怜的青蛙~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

李乾坤 发表于 2014-1-13 07:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省哈尔滨市 联通
如被点穴一样。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报