找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

[国内首发] 《每日邮报》最新的一组闪电图,壮观、美丽、惊悚!

[复制链接]
人与自然 发表于 2014-3-22 01:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 天津市河东区 电信

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-3-22 01:19 编辑

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ... ptured-America.html这组闪电图片是57岁的美国摄影师[size=1.2em]Scott Stulberg的作品,主要拍摄于洛杉矶到大峡谷地区一带。

登录/注册后可看大图
0, 0, 0.4)]
The perfect storm: This breathtaking photo captures nature at its most electrifying - as a number of powerful lighting bolts strike the Grand Canyon in Arizona, U.S.

登录/注册后可看大图

Electrifying: The lightning, photographed by Scott Stulberg, was captured hitting different parts of the country, including skyscrapers in downtown Los Angeles (pictured)

登录/注册后可看大图

Incredible: It can be seen emerging from dark, stormy clouds, before striking the ground below in a streak of light. Above, lightning strikes Death Valley National Park

登录/注册后可看大图

Blinding: Mr Stulberg, 57, described the photoshoot as 'thrilling' - saying: 'I always feel like a little kid again when I see lightning'. Above, lightning bolts hit Sedona, Arizona

登录/注册后可看大图

Famous landmark: 'It is so absolutely exciting and thrilling because you get to see nature at its more powerful,' he added. Above, lightning bolts strike the Grand Canyon

登录/注册后可看大图

Lighting up the sky: Mr Stulberg, who started taking photographs aged 10, said his passion for lightning had inspired him to move to the state of Arizona. Above, Sedona

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-3-22 01:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 天津市河东区 电信
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-3-22 01:24 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

Dangerous: Arizona is renowned for its high frequency of storms. It has more than 600,000 lightning strikes a year - with four people killed by bolts last year alone

登录/注册后可看大图

Powerful: 'One of the best reasons for living where I do is that I have amazing lightning for months at a time during the summer,' said Mr Stulburg. Above, bolts hit Sedona

登录/注册后可看大图

Too close for comfort: Despite the excitement, things have become a bit too close for comfort for Mr Stulberg s during some of the photography shoots. Above, Sedona

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Beautiful: 'As a photographer, I have seen the harsh impact humans have had on the earth,' said Mr Stulburg. Above, lightning strikes a lake (left) and Sedona (right)

登录/注册后可看大图
Shrouded in darkness: 'I hope people eventually realise that we are guests of this planet, and should care leaving no footprints and taking only memories,' he added
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

张紫恒 发表于 2014-3-22 02:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河北省沧州市 电信
很震撼!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

李乾坤 发表于 2014-3-22 08:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省哈尔滨市 联通
地球的激情,生命的起源。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

天狼星666 发表于 2014-3-22 21:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 内蒙古赤峰市 电信
大自然的鬼斧神工。