找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

[国内首发] 这是星轨吗?太像烟花了吧!

[复制链接]
人与自然 发表于 2014-4-23 17:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-4-23 17:38 编辑

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2610849/Shooting-stars-Photographer-defies-light-pollution-capture-dazzling-white-trails-celestial-bodies-sweep-night-sky.html
These dazzling images reveal the night sky as it is seldom seen from a city of 5million people.

Photographer Justin Ng spends more than two hours per shot painstakingly capturing the movement of thousands of stars across the void, with spectacular results.
While images of 'star trails' - caused by the earth's rotation when photographed on a long exposure - are common, the 36-year-old digitally enhances his images taken in Singapore and combines several together to create the otherworldly final effect.
Mr Ng began taking astronomical images after he accidentally captured the Milky Way in 2012, on a visit to Mount Bromo in Indonesia.
'People are generally sceptical on star trails images taken in Singapore because the city is heavily light polluted,' he said. 'Many people don't believe such incredible star images can be taken here.
'In my shots, however, you can see the awe-inspiring views I've witnessed.'
However, he added: 'I see myself as an artist rather than a journalist, so some of my images may not make the purists happy. In order to create high quality night sky images, almost all of the images need to go through Photoshop.
'The post processing process becomes more tedious if images are captured in a heavily light polluted city like Singapore.
'I hope everyone can do their part to stop light pollution so we can preserve our dark sky for future generations.'
没错!这就是星轨!
摄影师 Justin Ng 花了很长时间才拍摄出来的。
摄影师认为,自己更多是一个艺术家,而不是天文爱好者和记者。
所以,摄影师按照自己对星空艺术的理解,精心拍摄了这一组星轨图片!

登录/注册后可看大图

Spectacular: The images look like a majestic multi-coloured firework or a painting, and are achieved by digitally knitting long-exposure shots together into one photo

登录/注册后可看大图

All lit up: Mr Ng began taking astronomical images after he accidentally captured the Milky Way in 2012, on a visit to Mount Bromo in Indonesia

登录/注册后可看大图

Bridge to the sky: This image was captured in Punggol, Singapore, where many of Mr Ng's friends were sceptical because of the amount of light pollution

登录/注册后可看大图

He said: 'I see myself as an artist rather than a journalist, so some of my images may not make the purists happy. Almost all of the images need to go through Photoshop'

登录/注册后可看大图

Edge of the world: A lighthouse in Tuas, Singapore. The stars can be millions of light years away and are given a spiral effect by slowly rotating the camera

登录/注册后可看大图

Like a rainbow: Star trails can be captured on long-exposure shots because the earth's rotation means the rest of the sky appears to move in relation to the ground

登录/注册后可看大图

Fiery: This shot at Mount Bromo, Indonesia, would have comprised at least three different images digitally stitched together to achieve different levels of light

登录/注册后可看大图

Perfect circle: Mr Ng said 'many people don't believe such incredible star images can be taken' in light-polluted Singapore - so he set about trying to prove them wrong

评分

参与人数 1牧夫币 +40 收起 理由
gohomeman1 + 40 好帖子!

查看全部评分

牧夫最后一个大佬 发表于 2014-4-23 17:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 江苏省南京市 电信
还是喜欢正常的星轨。
这就好比人体彩绘,画的再花哨也没有稍加遮掩的性感啊!!!!!!

点评

相当有经验。。  详情 回复 发表于 2014-4-23 20:32
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

黑夜守望者 发表于 2014-4-23 17:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 福建省厦门市 电信
今天还有人问那种非正常的星轨是咋拍的呢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

yueyun 发表于 2014-4-23 19:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省佛山市顺德区 联通
我也想问怎么拍出来的???

点评

PS。。。  详情 回复 发表于 2014-4-23 19:45
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

月球的兔子 发表于 2014-4-23 19:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 四川省自贡市 联通
yueyun 发表于 2014-4-23 19:09
我也想问怎么拍出来的???

PS。。。

点评

楼主为啥要写上这句“摄影师 Justin Ng 花了很长时间才拍摄出来的。”误导我。  详情 回复 发表于 2014-4-23 19:54
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

yueyun 发表于 2014-4-23 19:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省佛山市顺德区 联通

楼主为啥要写上这句“摄影师 Justin Ng 花了很长时间才拍摄出来的。”误导我。

点评

Justin Ng有一篇文章专门介绍了如何拍出这种效果,不过他也承认他的那些螺旋星轨图片是后期出来的。 http://www.justinngphoto.com/2014/02/04/first-star-trails-shot-of-the-year-2014-in-singapore/  详情 回复 发表于 2014-4-23 22:01
天知道。。。。。拍怎么可能拍成这样。。。  详情 回复 发表于 2014-4-23 20:07
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

月球的兔子 发表于 2014-4-23 20:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 四川省自贡市 联通
yueyun 发表于 2014-4-23 19:54
楼主为啥要写上这句“摄影师 Justin Ng 花了很长时间才拍摄出来的。”误导我。 ...

天知道。。。。。拍怎么可能拍成这样。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

阿呆 发表于 2014-4-23 20:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 江苏省连云港市 电信
后期啊。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

xx86373 发表于 2014-4-23 20:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 江苏省南京市 电信
牧夫最后一个大佬 发表于 2014-4-23 17:39
还是喜欢正常的星轨。
这就好比人体彩绘,画的再花哨也没有稍加遮掩的性感啊!!!!!! ...

相当有经验。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

cruiling 发表于 2014-4-23 22:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国 弗吉尼亚州劳登县阿什本地区Verizon Online有限公司
yueyun 发表于 2014-4-23 06:54
楼主为啥要写上这句“摄影师 Justin Ng 花了很长时间才拍摄出来的。”误导我。 ...

Justin Ng有一篇文章专门介绍了如何拍出这种效果,不过他也承认他的那些螺旋星轨图片是后期出来的。
http://www.justinngphoto.com/2014/02/04/first-star-trails-shot-of-the-year-2014-in-singapore/

评分

参与人数 1牧夫币 +20 威望 +1 收起 理由
人与自然 + 20 + 1 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

李乾坤 发表于 2014-4-24 06:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省哈尔滨市 联通
确实漂亮,绚丽。不过也看起来迷糊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

天狼星666 发表于 2014-4-24 20:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 内蒙古赤峰市 电信
这就是所说的科学与艺术的联姻吧,只是看着有点眼花缭乱~