找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

[国内首发] 2014年第26届国家地理杂志旅行摄影大赛精选

[复制链接]
人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2014/04/2014-national-geographic-traveler-photo-contest/100722/
目前,第26届国家地理杂志旅行摄影大赛站在如火如荼举行,大西洋月刊从中刊登一些参赛照片,牧夫论坛再从中精选出一部分,以供国内爱好自然地理人士的欣赏。

Mirror Wave .The Wave at the Vermillion Cliffs National Monument (Arizona/Utah), after a heavy thunderstorm with a small pond granting a perfect mirror for the reflection of the hiker. A calm and solemn place at a perfect day. (© Nicholas Roemmelt/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest)
美国红崖国家保护区(Vermilion Cliffs National Monument,又称弗米利恩崖国家保护区)石涛谷内平静得如同镜子的水面。
美国红崖国家保护区(Vermilion Cliffs National Monument,又称弗米利恩崖国家保护区)地跨亚利桑那州北部和犹他州南部,总面积29.4万英亩,
崖高从海拔3100英尺上升至超过6500英尺,38哩长的帕瑞亚河(Paria River)穿流而过。保护区内最著名的景点是有世界著名的岩石雕塑花园狼丘
(Coyote Buttes)以及名列世界十大地质奇观的石涛谷(The Wave)。
目前该保护区有限制地对游客开放三个区域:狼丘南部、狼丘北部(包括石涛谷)、和帕瑞亚河谷,由于土地管理局对访客人数严格限制,游客必须
提前一天到帕瑞亚护林站申办许可证。
红崖国家保护区(Vermilion Cliffs National Monument)邻近的城镇有:亚利桑那州的佩菊(Page)、犹他州的卡纳布(Kanab)。周边的著名景区有:
马蹄湾(Horshoe Bend)、羚羊峡谷(Antelope Canyon)、鲍威尔湖(Lake Powell)、格兰峡谷(Glen Canyon)、科罗拉多大峡谷(Grand Canyon)
等。

评分

参与人数 1牧夫币 +20 收起 理由
yangjj76 + 20 精品文章

查看全部评分

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 08:30 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

Aurora Borealis at the famous Kirkjufell in Iceland. (© Nicholas Roemmelt/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) #
冰岛著名的草帽山上空纯净的星空与极光

登录/注册后可看大图

"Forest lights" Aurora Borealis over the forest of the Pyhae Luosto National Park, Finland. (Photo and caption by Nicholas Roemmelt / National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) #

普哈-洛斯托国家公园的北极光。
公园位于芬兰北部拉普兰地区,这是一个既古老而又年轻的国家公园,之所以这样说,是因为在2005年成立普哈-洛斯托国家公园的时候,它是由芬兰最古老的国家公园——建立于1938年的普哈吞吐力(Pyhätunturi)国家公园和洛斯托国家公园合并而成的,因此,它又成为了芬兰最年轻的国家公园。这个全新合并的国家公园占地面积达142平方公里,其最主要的特点是这里的地质特色——古森林和湿地。
该国家公园的主体由芬兰最南端12座连绵起伏的山峰共同组成,其中最高的海拔540米,这些山峰呈独特的下跌状,是20亿年前这片第表上高山的残余,山上生长着许多高达200岁甚至更古老的松树,山间生活着拉普兰地区地区特有的各类野生动植物。这里是人们徒步旅行的好去处,壮丽而又充满活力的大自然就呈现在您的面前,您大可尽情享受拉普兰纯净的自然气息。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 08:31 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

A Magical Evening. I have always dreamed of one day seeing the Northern Lights. On a recent trip to Iceland I drove to the iceberg lagoon and soon after dark they came out and what a show it was! The lights were out for only a brief time as soon the clouds rolled in but my dream became a reality! (© Craig Tissot/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) #
冰岛的北极光,一个神奇的夜晚

登录/注册后可看大图

"Epiphany" One of my dreams was it to shoot the night sky when I went on holiday to New Zealand this February. Unfortunately the time was not perfect because of the moon, which was at the beginning nearly the whole night at the sky and also the weather made me change plans. At the end of my trip I had luck an get a clear sky after the sunset although the whole day was very cloudy. I decided to drive to the famous little church in Tekapo and took some shots of the night sky before the moon rose. (Photo and caption by Sebastian Warneke / National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest)
新西兰的纯净夜空
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 08:33 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

One eye on you. A short-eared owl stretching and relaxing in a nature reserve in Kuwait. (© Mohd Khorshid/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) #
科威特的鹰眼犀利无比

登录/注册后可看大图

"Peek a Boo" Photographing wildlife in Florida is never the easiest task. One of the differences from photographing wildlife in other states has to be the abundance of biting bugs, ticks, deadly snakes and extreme heat and humidity. After bushwhacking my way through the brush, mud and water I was able to set up my gear, and still giving a good safe distance between myself and the nest. The nest appeared empty at first, but after a few minutes I started to see some movement. A pair of beautiful white miniature horns were the first to rise above the twigs before I seen this pair of beautiful Owlet eyes. (Photo and caption by Graham McGeorge / National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) #
佛罗里达的鹰眼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
) #

登录/注册后可看大图

Polar Bear. I waited eight days in very cold and windy weather in order to capture this image of a mother polar bear peeking out of her den at sunset. It was reported that she emerged from her den on day 10 after I left the park, in Wapusk National Park, Manitoba. (© Christine Haines/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) #
憨憨的熊大,来到北极之后变成北极熊了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 01:35 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

Macaque. Adulte macaque staring at me while I was photographing him in Paris, France. (© Bruce Thionville/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) 猢狲,一种与猩猩、狒狒等很接近的动物,正在紧盯摄影师!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 01:36 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

Winter Cave. One of the local ice guide guys arriving at a remote ice cave in southeast Iceland. (© Marcelo Castro/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) # 冰岛的一个冰洞

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 01:38 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

A Land Before Time. Monument Valley, Sunrise. For four mornings in a row I was up well before dawn and drove from Mexican Hat, Utah (30 mi) to try and get the shot I was after. On day four the light was perfect, the clouds, the sense of space and how small we all are compared with these natural wonders. (© Jared Marshall/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) # 恍如史前时代,纪念碑山谷夕阳。
此山谷位于那瓦荷部落公园位于那瓦荷(Navajo)印地安保留区,亚利桑那州与犹他州交界处,不隶属国家公园管辖,而是由1957年成立的那瓦荷族公园娱乐部管理

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 01:40 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

Svalbard. The high cliffs of Svalbard drop steeply into the sea, the eroded green cliffs, remnant snow and aquamarine sea creating an abstract visual impression. (© Stuart Chape/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) #
挪威属地斯瓦尔巴群岛(Svalbard)的冰川
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 01:41 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

Lightning after dark at the Grand Canyon. Capturing the Grand Canyon on this amazing night was a night I will never forget. I waited and waited long after dark telling my fiance and my student that we might get lucky. It paid off and when the first bolt struck, I yelled to the both of them to grab their tripods and I stayed and shot for over 2 hours. Was one of the best moments of my life as a photographer! (© Scott Stulberg/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) 大峡谷的闪电,震人心魄的美丽

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 01:43 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

Fishing on the Rice Terraces. These men were hunting for frogs in the rice terrace ponds of Yuanyang County, China, at sunset. (© Shawn Talbot/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) # 中国云南元阳梯田的夕阳

登录/注册后可看大图

Evening light over Hamnoy, a small fishing village in the municipality of Moskenes in Nordland county, Norway. It is located on the eastern side of Moskenesoya, about 1.5 kilometers northeast of Reine, along the Vestfjorden. (© Adrian Ritz/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest) #
挪威的小渔村Hamnoy

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 人与自然 发表于 2014-5-1 01:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省宁波市 移动
本帖最后由 人与自然 于 2014-5-1 01:58 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

The Brecon Beacons mountain range in South Wales. (© Jason Hawkes) #  
英国布雷肯山国家公园

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

宋城冬叶 发表于 2014-5-1 07:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河南省商丘市 电信
不忍插楼