找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

匈牙利天文摄影师Lóránd Fényes评测Optolong 窄带HO滤镜

[复制链接]
宇隆-天文滤镜 发表于 2016-2-16 17:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 香港 Cloudie数据中心

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
本帖最后由 宇隆-天文滤镜 于 2016-2-16 17:19 编辑

匈牙利著名的天文摄影师Lóránd Fényes,长期担任匈牙利天文协会的讲师,作品发表在杂志和APOD上,获得各种国际奖项,给天文望远镜以及配件厂商提供产品测试,并且开设天文培训课:天文图片处理,拍摄,构图等等,网站每月点击量上千。这次Optolong的新款SHO 6.5/7nm窄带滤镜也由他来测试,并且提供了直观的对比图,得到了Lóránd Fényes的认可。

参数:
Observation point: Hungary, Piliscsev
Date: 11.02.2016
Seeing: 6/10
Transparency: 7/10
Sky quality: faint light pollution from south (Budapest, capital of Hungary is 30 kms away)
Expositions: 10 min each
Telescope: SkyWatcher Esprit 100/550
Mount: SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 GT
CCD: QHY IC8300
Reductor: Riccardi Reducer 0.75x
Filters
Baader Ha 7nm 36mm
Baader OIII 8.5nm 36mm
Optolong Ha 7nm 36mm
Optolong OIII 6.5nm 36mm
Guiding: QHY5L-II

Baader H-alpha Narrowband 7nm vs Optolong H-Alpha 7nm
ha_comp-1.jpg

Quick summary
I made the same processing steps for the fair comparison: dark, flat, flatdark. Grey box: exactly the same area, same luminance values (C: 73%, M: 67%, Y: 65%, K: 80).
The signal-to-noise ratio of Baader HA filter measures lower contrast. The halo around the bright stars seems to be much more softer when using Optolong filter. I placed the more reflective side of the filters point away from the chip (on Baader filters the V marks the preferred orientation). Of course it is not a general rule and it is not only because of the filters. It depends on every system, for example in an optical system that put a lens or series of lenses close in front of the filter it can cause reflections. I have reflexions with Baader and Optolong too but the difference is visible.
ha_horsehead-1.gif

Baader OIII Narrowband 8.5nm vs Optolong H-Alpha 6.5nm
oiii_comp.jpg
Quick summary:
I made the same processing steps for the fair comparison: dark, flat, flatdark. Grey box: exactly the same area, same luminance values (C: 73%, M: 67%, Y: 65%, K: 80).
I had hard time with bader OIII since it results a rather uneven picture. It can be a major problem when dealing with very faint objects (there is a strong need to use the “curve” command). So even with the finest pics it requires lots of post-processing.
On the other hand the Optolong filter shows better contrast. Since it does result a very even background it is easy to process images
OIII_rosette.gif

Lóránd Fényes的其他作品以及网站链接:
http://fenyeslorand.hu/optolong-vs-baader/

NGC1499.png

QQ截图20160216110246.png

老AK 发表于 2016-2-16 17:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 教育信息网
哇塞,大片
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 宇隆-天文滤镜 发表于 2016-2-16 17:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 Cloudie数据中心

新年好!
期待更多的作品和经验分享!