zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 10:41

看各国人民讨论神九发射和女航天员

本帖最后由 zn2019 于 2012-6-18 10:45 编辑

转自龙腾很多帖子的集合 想看原帖地址在下面

地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=53

美国赫芬顿邮报

赫芬顿邮报新闻标题:赫芬顿邮报评论“神九成功发射” 译者:罪人国家:美国新闻链接:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/16/liu-yang-first-chinese-woman-space_n_1602215.html?ref=topbar
龙腾网版权所有 http://www.ltaaa.com
新闻全文:之前翻的CNN评论不打算更新了,因为后面的评论歪楼倾向越来越严重。粗略翻了一下河粉屯的评论,评论数量貌似已经800+了,感觉还是比CNN的有趣一些,还是老规矩,直接上评论吧。有点困了,打个盹儿去,一会儿回来再补更新。
网民评论--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian25Conservative without all the Jesus194 Fans15 hours ago ( 8:38 AM)A new way for them to deal with women who break the one child law.这是中国用来惩治违反计划生育的女人的新招数。
Goaheadmakemyday21 Fans15 hours ago ( 8:40 AM)Under the Bush Obama era we are now watching China become the leader in space.在经历了布什和奥巴马时代后,我们现在眼睁睁地看着中国成为航天业的领袖。
tkns1058 Fans15 hours ago ( 9:04 AM)pretty soon they will outsource our science program too. Republicans have already banned science and claim intelligent design is science-so no problem for them. Dems are just like a deer in the headlights-frozen silly. Maybe we will go back to being like our ancestors in the middle ages. Sara Palin already believes in witchcraft and sought protection from it from a witchdoctor, err pastor. She was this close to being VP.用不了多久我们就会把科技项目也都外包给中国,共和党已经开始禁止科研了,而且把智能设计也归入了科研范畴,好吧,这都没问题。科研系统就好像惊弓之鸟一般,在战战兢兢中步履维艰。我们干脆回到中世纪得了,萨拉帕林已经迷上了巫术,认为可以靠巫医或者牧师之类的保护她,而就是这么个人,她有可能成为我们的副总统。
Goaheadmakemyday21 Fans15 hours ago ( 9:26 AM)I was told in 2008 if I voted for McCain we would have and idiot for the VP, I did vote for McCain and they were right, we have an idiot VP.这里犯错了……08年有人告诉我,如果给麦凯恩投票,我们就会有个白痴副总统(指当时麦凯恩的竞选搭档,竞选期间丑态百出佩林大妈)。我还是给麦凯恩投了票,结果我们果然有了个白痴副总统(指拜登)
tkns1058 Fans14 hours ago (10:39 AM)Aah, that speaks volumes about you.哈哈,我们都懂的。
Goaheadmakemyday21 Fans1 hour ago (11:06 PM)Wait, are you telling me you think Joe Biden is smart?等等,你想说乔拜登很聪明么?
HUFFPOST SUPER USERjabbacivSo it goes.430 Fans
15 hours ago ( 9:07 AM)It's not just Bush and Obama, it's the fact that we can't convince regular people that there's any benefit to be had from space greater than any immediate day to day benefit we could see from the use of the money. It's national shortsightedness.这不能怪布什和奥巴马,事实上是我们普通人根本没有认识到太空研究能为我们带来多大的回报,我们只知道把钱花在每天都能看得到收益的即时投资上。这是整个国家的短视行为。
Goaheadmakemyday21 Fans15 hours ago ( 9:30 AM)I agree, but it is just sad.America once was a leader.Now we have the Baby Boomers running the show and its just sad.是事实,却很悲哀,曾几何时,美国当过领袖。而如今,那帮“困难时期出生的人”在掌权,太悲剧了。
SpockMilky Way Pedestrian339 Fans14 hours ago ( 9:49 AM)We're not a country of big dreamers anymore. We have a crumbling infrastructure that one party thinks is too expensive to fix and the other party is too afraid of its own shadow to do whats right.我们再也不是那个抱着伟大梦想的国家了,我们的国家遍布着陈旧的基础设施,然而两党内一个因为嫌贵而懒得去修,另一个则是活在恐惧的阴影中而不敢尝试。
Lynette237 Fans14 hours ago (10:46 AM)Yup, and in education, technology, science, engineering, infrastructure, exports blah de blah blah. Too many to name...是滴,不光是基础设施,还有教育、科技、科学、工程、基建、出口等等等等,太多了。
Cori527Gay democrat agnostic vegetarian!1055 Fans15 hours ago ( 8:40 AM)"Liu Yang Becomes First Chinese Woman In Space"

Wow, China, how very 1978 of you!“刘洋成为了中国首位飞上太空的女人”喔噢,中国,整整晚了30年啊!!!
Chiefy17242011Cyber-Nat, Cyber-Democrat172 Fans15 hours ago ( 9:01 AM)Remind me about the American indigenous space program ?有人能告诉我美国最近有什么太空项目么?
ProtocolorHave maths, will travel.504 Fans5 hours ago ( 9:33 AM)LOL! Ride's ride into space took place in 1983... twenty YEARS after the Russians sent the first woman and the first civilian into space. In other words, "Wow, America, how very 1963 of you!"哈哈,莱德在1983年首次完成太空行走,比俄罗斯把女宇航员送到太空整整晚了20年,我们是不是也可以这么讽刺美国人,“喔噢,美国,整整晚了20年啊!”
Cori527Gay democrat agnostic vegetarian!1055 Fans5 hours ago (10:00 AM)LOL I bet you're a lot of fun at parties!哈哈,我打赌你在派对的时候肯定是笑话王。
ProtocolorHave maths, will travel.505 Fans15 hours ago ( 9:12 AM)1978? What are you talking about? The first woman in space was Valentina Tereshkova back in 1963. What does 1978 have to do with anything?1978?你们说啥呢?第一个去到太空的女人是瓦莲京娜.捷列什科娃,她在1963年完成了太空行走,这里和1978年一毛钱关系都没有。
Cori527Gay democrat agnostic vegetarian!1055 Fans14 hours ago ( 9:42 AM)1978 was the first American woman in space.1978是美国把首位女宇航员送上太空的日子。
BoobuzuelaSatire identical to actual Republican positions698 Fans14 hours ago ( 9:44 AM)Now THERE'S a household name if I ever heard one.

Maybe if she'd burned her bra in space she'd be half as famous as Gloria Steinhem.看来又要出现一个我从没听说过的“家喻户晓”的名字了。要是她在太空里把胸罩给烧了,那她就能赶上格洛丽亚.斯坦赫恩一半的知名度了。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERP Markham72140 Fans15 hours ago ( 8:42 AM)Good for her. They ought to send the woman they beat up and gave an abortion to also, to make up for being idiots.对她来说是好事,他们还应该把那个被他们痛扁并且强制流产的女人也送上去,作为他们对其施暴的补偿。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERDennis NJ41 Fans14 hours ago ( 9:41 AM)And how many people did the US kill in Iraq and Afghanistan?那美国在伊拉克和阿富汗杀了那么多人怎么说呢?
HUFFPOST SUPER USERP Markham72140 Fans14 hours ago (10:12 AM)That is apples to oranges. I'm talking about China beating up one of their own and forcing an abortion, perhaps you didn't see that story though.两码事,我说的是中国发生的暴打本国孕妇并强迫其流产的事件,也许你还不知道呢把。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERDennis NJ41 Fans5 hours ago (10:41 AM)I did read the story, China admitted they made a mistake and apologized. I find your reference to one of their own very interesting as if killing other nationalities is ok.我知道这事,中国事后也承认了错误并且致歉了。我倒是发现你似乎更关心别人的家事,而对我们屠戮他国人民生命的事无动于衷。

------------------------首次更新,不好意思,有点事,发得晚了点----------------------------------

trojwl179 Fans24 hours ago ( 8:57 AM)Hey China, we have a whole bunch of right-wingers that we'd like to send with her.

Granted, they aren't very bright, but if you tell them what they want to hear, they will absolutely and vehemently protest against their own best interests for just another sip of kool-aid.嘿,中国,我们这里一直巴巴的望着盼着送一大票右翼分子上太空呢。尽管他们都不算聪明,不过只要你说点他们爱听的,我保证他们绝对会连自己的亲奶奶是谁都忘了,死心塌地的跟着你。
bayonet divisionChoose this day whom you will serve.432 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:56 AM)You might want to think that through; you'll be left largely without a military defense and it will be hard to earn those entitlement checks with half the nation serving our chinese debt masters.你想得倒挺好,不过要是没有军事上的优势,你就会被彻底抛弃,到时候连福利津贴都别想拿到,最后整个国家的一半人都得为我们的中国债主打工。
trojwl179 Fans22 hours ago (10:44 AM)I was referring to planet Earth.

Not sure about yours.我说的是地球上的事,看不明白你说的是什么.
Nukegaywhales7 Fans24 hours ago ( 8:58 AM)Did somebody in space need a massage...or their shirts washed & ironed?太空上有人给按摩么?他们的衬衫有人干洗外加熨平么?
Silverfern420 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:16 AM)Feeling a little insecure so have to lash out with stereotypes?朋友你是突然感到没有安全感,开始胡言乱语了?
HUFFPOST SUPER USERJulie Zhou229 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:20 AM)Jealous? Watch out when you spit against the wind.嫉妒?说这话之前先打打草稿。。。
ProtocolorHave maths, will travel.504 Fans6 hours ago ( 9:26 AM)Naw, it was Americans on the ISS who needed someone to do their calculus problems.不,只有国际空间站上的美国佬才需要别人帮忙打理那些琐事。
BoobuzuelaSatire identical to actual Republican positions698 Fans6 hours ago ( 9:44 AM)Let's just hope there's a happy ending to their space program, and not the "silence" we got from the USSR every time some of their boyz didn't make it home alive.真心希望这次太空任务能圆满完成,可别像以前的苏联那样,每次都“安静”收尾,他们中的一些伙计都没有能够活着回家。
Killjoy26 Fans24 hours ago ( 8:58 AM)While at the same time cutting their 7 months old child from their stomachs. Very forward moving.就在不久之前刚听说他们把7月大孩子直接剖出来,转眼就上太空了,跨度有点大!
HUFFPOST SUPER USERDennis NJ41 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:39 AM)They admitted it was a mistake and apologized.他们承认错误并且道歉了。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERLisa SpomerKrasnoff1279 Fans18 hours ago ( 2:55 PM)Big whoop de do! An apology. Like George Zimmerman gave Trayvon Martin's parents.

Forced abortion and forced birth are two sides of the same coin!

Sorry if this Chinese PR doesn't impress me. And I LOVE science!哦,好一个道歉哦,就像是齐默曼对马丁家人的道歉(警察齐默曼开枪误杀黑人少年马丁,在美国引起了不小的轰动。)?强制流产和计划生育就是一块硬币上的两个面而已。不好意思,中国的这次危机公关并没有打动我。不过我还是很爱科学的。
Killjoy26 Fans12 hours ago ( 8:18 PM)ohh! Well everything is just peachy then, except for the murdered child who don't have a voice to say your forgiving.哦,一个道歉就能皆大欢喜了?除非那个被杀的孩子亲口说他已经原谅凶手了。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERRyan Tippensrepublican.432 Fans24 hours ago ( 9:00 AM)hopefully china will carry our guys up for us since the shuttle program ended.真心希望中国能帮忙送我们的宇航员上太空,因为俺们的航天飞机已经不飞了。。。
twodamngoonDoes a bear wear a funny hat? Wait, what did I say163 Fans24 hours ago ( 9:00 AM)Man, I remember when we had a space program. Of course, I also recall things like new roads, airports, dams, all just memories now. What changed?
Oh yeah, the wealthy are entitled to everything, BUT paying taxes like they used too.哥们儿,我记得我们以前有过太空项目,当然,我还记得有说要建新的公路,机场、水坝什么的,不过好像最后都不了了之了。。。哦对了,富人们还是可以为所欲为的,不过说到缴税,他们还是有自己的“老一套”。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERDave PriceWe need to reverse this Fascist Corporatism903 Fans
24 hours ago ( 9:01 AM)Gratz China! Maybe Americans will wake up to the fact the REAL leaders, the 1%, are taking America the wrong way. That as we get lost in the battle of left or right, the 1% own both Obama or Romney and just put on a fake show for us. All Americans can do is cry, we are number one in Military and Prisons! Yes, we are number 1 in things Satan would love but our God would be so against. As we struggle for our very souls, as we work harder and harder towards the goals of the " Great Deciever" and away from GOD, we also loose the Blessings from God.恭喜中国,或许某天美国人民开始觉醒,发现那领导着美国的1%人口正在把美国往沟里带。我们在左翼与右翼的内耗中衰败,包括奥巴马和罗姆尼在内的那1%人口一直在我们面前演戏糊弄。所有的美国人除了哭喊别无他法,我们军事第一,关押犯人也是第一!我们拿第一的项目能讨撒旦的欢心,却违背了上帝。我们为了内心深处的灵魂而不断努力,最后换来的却是“大骗子”的名号,上帝与我们渐行渐远,他不会再眷顾我们了。
ProtocolorHave maths, will travel.505 Fans24 hours ago ( 9:04 AM)Great work, China! Here's wishing the taikonauts a safe and successful mission!干得好,中国!现在就是希望太空人能成功完成任务并且安全返回。
Banjo Mike36 Fans24 hours ago ( 9:04 AM)Man! They're getting really creative with their late-term abortions of females!!哥们儿!他们在处置怀孕晚期的超生妇方面,花样越来越多了。
vintage3000100 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:33 AM)I should not laugh at that but....我不该笑的,不过还是。。。噗
Lynette237 Fans22 hours ago (10:50 AM)Funny they talk about space exploration, and we counter with talk about abortions...GOP men are seriously concerned about abortions. I know a quick fix, try having a baby.搞笑,他们在关注太空探索,而我们却盯着流产问题,共和党们就那么喜欢“关心”流产么?我知道一个好办法,赶紧怀一个宝宝。
Ms Anne Thrope10 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:05 AM)Maybe it would have been a better idea if we had let China participate in the ISS program.当初要是让中国加入国际空间站计划就好了。
BoobuzuelaSatire identical to actual Republican positions698 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:42 AM)Might as well. Loral already gave them enough of our rocket guidance secrets to improve their ICBM accuracy by a factor of 10X. Thanks a lot Bernie Swartz and Bill Clinton.让中国加入还会有别的“可能”,劳拉公司当时已经把我们的火箭制导机密泄露给了中国人,他们因为得到了10X的参数,而提高了洲际导弹的精确度。这得感谢比尔克林顿和伯尼斯沃茨。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERGeauterreWriter, Author, Commentator and Humorist.247 Fans
23 hours ago ( 9:05 AM)Congratulations are in order. Now all we have to hope for is they won't run over a friendly alien with a rocket ship.首先表示恭喜,然后我得祈祷他们可别把火箭打到路过的“友好的外星人”飞船上。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERjabbacivSo it goes.430 Fans
23 hours ago ( 9:06 AM)Yes, I realize it's ground the US has already gone over, but it's still pretty impressive.哦,我发现这个好像是美国早就做过的事了,不过还是让人印象深刻。
daultman463181 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:36 AM)Yes they are only the third nation to do this. But we were doing this 40 years ago. When this China is ahead of us nonsense i wish people would really look at the truth about that. A natiion with 5 times the people and 1/3 the economy of the US.是的,他们是第三个做到的国家,不过我们早在40年前就做到了。所以希望那些鼓吹中国领先的人能擦亮眼睛看清楚,那话实在毫无根据。他们只不过是一个在人口上5倍于我们,在经济上只占我们1/3的国家而已。
ProtocolorHave maths, will travel.505 Fans23 hours ago (10:03 AM)"we were doing this 40 years ago"

Even then "we" were #2. More to the point, "we" can't do it now. Making a big deal about Apollo nowadays is like some old washed-up has-been talking about how great he was in the good ol` days. It's a little bit embarrassing.“我们40年前就做到了。”即便那时的“我们”,也只是“老二”而已,更惨的是,“我们”现在已经做不到了。现在我们已经无法进行阿波罗计划这种大规模的事情了,每提起这个,就好像不断在提“当年勇”的“好汉”一样,真是有点尴尬。
daultman463181 Fans13 hours ago (10:45 AM)Boy some of you guys really look for anything to slam America don`t you my friend. That the Chinese have learned to put people in space is great but something the US and Russia has done since the 60`s is where you don`t get it. What exactly do you mean we can`t do it now? What are we going to learn by putting more people in an orbit? Are you really trying to say they are ahead of us now? And i thought you were a smart person.孩子们,看来你们不把美国贬到死是不罢休了对吧。中国能把人送到太空确实了不起,不过这都是美俄上世纪60年代玩剩下的了,你还不明白么?你们说我们现在做不到了是什么意思?我们现在还没事儿送人上太空有个蛋意思?能得到什么新的技术么?你真觉得他们比我们领先么?哎,亏我还以为你是个聪明人呢。
ProtocolorHave maths, will travel.505 Fans9 hours ago ( 2:50 PM)I am pointing out that your efforts to slam China are pretty weak. YOU'RE the one coming to this discussion trying to rain on China's parade, when in realty what China has accomplished is truly amazing.
"What exactly do you mean we can`t do it now?"
The United States does not now have manned space flight capabilities. If Russia decides to stop selling rides on their Soyuz spacecraft to Americans, then there will be no way for Americans to get to the International Space Station.
"What are we going to learn by putting more people in an orbit?"
A great deal, actually. That is why America is funding a big part of the ISS.我只是想说你对中国的贬低缺乏力度,虽然你加入讨论是为了煞中国的威风,不过中国达到的成就真心让人惊讶。“你们说我们现在做不到了是什么意思?”解释给你听:美国现在已经不具备载人航天飞行的能力了,如果俄罗斯决定不再向美国出售联盟号飞船上的座位,那美国就没有办法再带人上国际空间站了。“我们现在还没事儿送人上太空有个蛋意思?能得到什么新的技术么?”我告诉你:能得到很多,事实上,这就是为何美国在国际空间站上还占着大头的原因。
daultman463181 Fans8 hours ago ( 3:25 PM)My friend i think it is great that China is now in space. But you guys always seem to find way to dig America when talking about other nations. The Chinese are where we were 30 years ago. That is my only point about that my friend.我的朋友,中国上太空是好事,不过也别老是为了别的国家而埋汰美国啊。中国做的只是我们30年前做过的。我想说的就这些,朋友。
ProtocolorHave maths, will travel.505 Fans8 hours ago ( 3:51 PM)You are wrong. The Chinese now have an affordable and sustainable human rated launcher and spacecraft. The United States did not have that thirty years ago and does not have that now.You are, then, pointless.你错了,中国现在可以负担得起同时还能重复利用自己的载人火箭和飞船,美国在30年前就没有具备这个能力,现在更是。你的观点立不住脚。
6 hours ago ( 5:06 PM)No my friend we did. Remember those things call space shuttles??Because the Chinese reuse their spacecraft while we didn`t makes them ahead of us now? What have they really done that we haven`t my friend?不,我的朋友,我们当时有那个能力。还记得我们曾经称其为太空梭么?难道就因为中国人可以重复利用自己的太空飞船就代表他们比我们领先了?说点正经的,说点他们有而我们没有的,行么朋友?
ProtocolorHave maths, will travel.505 Fans5 hours ago ( 6:31 PM)What happened to the shuttles? They were retired. Why? Because they were neither sustainable nor affordable.Face reality. All of America's space efforts have ultimately been cancelled because they were unaffordable. The only projects that were maintained through their projected lifespans were the Hubble ST and some of the deep space probes like Voyager.后来那些太空梭怎么样了呢?都退休了,知道为什么不?因为government既无法重复利用它们,也负担不起不断制造新的,面对现实吧。美国在太空事业上做出的所有努力都付诸东流,因为我们负担不起。现在唯一还能使用的就是哈勃望远镜以及某些外太空航天探测器,比如“航行者号”。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERDennis NJ41 Fans23 hours ago ( 9:38 AM)Bet you they go to Mars before we do.我打赌他们比我们先上火星。
a san juan0 Fans22 hours ago (10:10 AM)LOL yes they will. It's called the tortoise and the hare. the russians and USA got out first, then run out of money. The slower more methodical utterly dedicated tortoise China will win the race.哈哈,一定得,这就叫龟兔赛跑,美俄一开始领先,可跑一半没钱了,而一步一个脚印的乌龟慢慢地爬,稳扎稳打,最后赢得胜利。
HUFFPOST SUPER USERDennis NJ41 Fans13 hours ago (10:44 AM)It's like the drunk guy at the bar always talking about how he was the star quarterback in high school but hasn't done anything since.就好像那些在酒吧买醉的酒鬼一样,吹嘘着自己在高中时代是明星四分卫,可从那以后再也没有雄起过

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 10:43

印度

神舟九号飞船发射成功
龙腾网版权所有 http://www.ltaaa.com2012年06月16日 ⁄ 印度人看中国 ⁄ 暂无评论 ⁄ 被围观 261+ 龙腾网版权所有 http://www.ltaaa.com
6月16日,神舟9号飞船在酒泉发射成功,顺利进入预定轨道。神舟9号肩负着中国首次载人空间交会对接的重大任务,代表着中国正一步一个脚印地实现自己的太空 梦。在国内媒体纷纷将焦点对准“神九”的同时,海外媒体也在密切关注着此次发射。 出征太空的中国首位女航天员刘洋,成为外媒最为关注的焦点,激发了中国人的一股“民族自豪感”。正是由于刘的存在,这次太空任务也吸引了中国国民更多关 注,再一次在世人面前展现了中国人的智慧和勇气。“神舟九号”载人飞船成功发射,“蛟龙”号载人深潜器勇闯全球最深海沟。中国“上天下海”两大科研任务均 迎来高潮。
原文标题:China puts its first woman astronaut into space
原文链接:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/China-puts-its-first-woman-astronaut-into-space/articleshow/14182929.cms

JIUQUAN (CHINA): China put its first woman into orbit on Saturday, one of three astronauts to attempt a critical space docking in the latest challenge for the country's ambitious space programme.
A Long March rocket blasted off in the early evening from the remote Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in the northwestern Gobi Desert, carrying with it the Shenzhou 9 spacecraft and the three astronauts, including 33-year-old female fighter pilot Liu Yang.
This is China's fourth manned space mission since 2003 when astronaut Yang Liwei became the country's first person in orbit, and comes as the United States has curtailed manned launches over budget concerns and changing priorities.
酒泉(中国):星期六,中国将首位女性送入太空的预定轨道。共有三名宇航员参与了中国雄心勃勃的太空项目的最新挑战—太空对接。
当天傍晚,长征火箭搭载神舟9号飞船和包括33岁女宇航员刘洋在内的三名宇航员,在西北戈壁沙漠边远的酒泉卫星发射中心升空。
自从宇航员杨利伟2003年成为首位进入太空的中国宇航员后,这是中国第四次载人航天飞行任务。与此同时,由于预算紧缩和改变优先发展方向,美国缩减了载人发射。
The launch was carried live on state television, and until moments before blast-off, a camera showed the three astronauts in the cabin occasionally waving. A red placard with the Chinese symbol for good fortune hung behind them.
Within days, the astronauts will try to dock with the orbiting Tiangong (Heavenly Palace) 1 module launched last September, part of a 13-day mission crucial to China's ambition to put a space station in orbit around 2020.
"I believe that we can achieve this goal, because we already have the basic technological capability," Zhou Jianping, the chief designer of China's manned space engineering project, told reporters before the launch.
国家电视台现场直播了这次发射。在点火起飞前,摄像头显示三名宇航员在舱内偶尔挥手。他们身后贴有一张象征好运的“福”字。
宇航员在几天内将努力对接去年9月发射的天宫一号。这是13天飞行任务中的一部分,对中国旨在2020年左右建立在轨永久空间站的雄伟抱负是至关重要的。
中国载人航天工程的总设计师在发射前告诉记者:“我相信我们可以取得这个目标,因为我们已经掌握了基本的技术能力。”
A successful manned docking mission for China would be the latest show of the country's growing capabilities in space, to match its expanding military and diplomatic clout.
Still, Beijing is playing catch up with the United States and Russia, which, along with other countries, jointly operate the International Space Station some 240 miles (390 km) above Earth.
Rendezvous and docking techniques such as those which China is only testing now were mastered by the United States and the former Soviet Union decades ago, and the 10.5 metre-long Tiangong 1 is a trial module, not a full-fledged space station.
中国载人空间对接任务的成功将是这个国家日益增长的太空能力的最新展示,是为了匹配其不断扩大的军事和外交影响力。
北京仍然有待赶上美国、俄罗斯和其他国家联合运作的国际空间站。该空间站距离地球240英里(390公里)。
美国和前苏联几十年前就掌握了中国正在测试的交会对接技术。长10.5米的天宫一号只是个试验模块,不是一个成熟的空间站。
Linking with the unmanned module will be an important hurdle in China's efforts to acquire the technological and logistical skills needed to run a full space lab that can house astronauts for long stretches.
Fears of a space arms race with the United States and other powers mounted after China blew up one of its own weather satellites with a ground-based missile in January 2007, though China has insisted its programme is peaceful.
"China's manned space programme has never been for military purposes. It is mainly to research how mankind can go into space, use space peacefully," He Yu, the general commander of China's manned spacecraft project, said before the launch.
中国要想取得运作成熟空间实验室所需的技术和后勤能力,对接无人空间舱将是一个重要的障碍。成熟的空间站可以让宇航员长期在里面生活。
在中国于2007年1月用陆基导弹击毁了自己的一枚气象卫星后,中国与美国和其他大国的太空军备竞赛的担忧随之上升。不过中国坚称自己的项目是和平目的的。
中国载人飞船项目总指挥在发射前说:“中国的载人航天项目从来不是军事目的的,主要是研究人类如何能进入天空,如何能和平利用太空。”
The United States will not test a new rocket to take people into space until 2017, and Russia has said manned missions are no longer a priority.
But NASA has begun investing in US firms to provide commercial spaceflight services and is spending about $3 billion a year on a new rocket and capsule to send astronauts to the moon, asteroids and eventually to Mars.
Chinese scientists have talked of the possibility of sending a man to the moon after 2020, the final step in a three-stage moon plan, which includes the deployment of a moon rover in 2013 and the retrieval of lunar soil and stone samples around 2017.
China's space programme has come a long way since late leader Mao Zedong, founder of communist China in 1949, lamented that the country could not even launch a potato into space.
美国在2017年前将不会再通过发射火箭把人送入太空。俄罗斯称载人任务不再是优先发展方向。
但是,美国宇航局开始寄希望于美国公司提供商业载人太空飞行服务。为了把宇航员送上月球、小行星、最终送上火星,NASA如今每年在新火箭和太空舱上开支大约30亿美元。
中国科学家讨论了2020年后把人送上月球的可能性。这是月球三步走计划的最终阶段,还包括2013年部署一个月球车和2017年左右带回月球土壤和石头样本。
自从1949年中国的缔造者和已故领导人毛哀叹中国甚至不能把一颗土豆送入太空时,中国的太空项目已经走过了很长一段路。

以下是印度网民的评论:

Mirror (Earth near moon) 1 hr ago
No comment from out of billion.you guys must be feeling down D:
Agree (9)Disagree (1)Recommend (3)
十亿人没有做出什么评论。你们这些家伙肯定感到失落 D:

Mehr (New Delhi)
Hindu-Chini Bhai Bhai.......
Agree (0)Disagree (9)Recommend (0)
中印亲如兄弟...

bala srinivasan (saginaw.mi.USA) 1 hr ago
No doubt this is a fantastic demonstration of CHINA's global stature which should be given due respect&recognition.However as its asian southern neighbor INDIA needs to think &act swiftly&effectively without alarm but objectively to the consequences&repurcussions of CHINA's space conquest.
Agree (8)Disagree (2)Recommend (2)
毫无疑问,这是中国全球地位的极好证明。应该给以该得的尊敬和承认。不过,中国南面的亚洲邻居印度需要快速和有效的行动起来,从容和客观应对中国征服太空的后果和影响。

Prof Ramesh (Gurgaon)
First Asian country to send a woman astronaut to space.
Agree (6)Disagree (2)Recommend (3)
首个把女宇航员送入太空的亚洲国家。

ranjit (Angul)
Commendable achievement by the Communist Country! But India should not compete CHINA, rather should be absorbed exploring the strength of the nation using other viable resources.
Agree (4)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)
这是共产国家值得表扬的成就!但是印度不应该与中国竞争,而是应该专心挖掘国家力量,利用其他可行资源。

thinktank (mumbai)
Apart from sending spy satellites and indulging in cyber hacking on a large scale, the latest step of sending a female astronaut in the space clearly shows the rate at which China is establishing its supremacy in the space. Though applauding this step, India must be cautious of China's increasing space-dominance.
Agree (3)Disagree (8)Recommend (0)
除了大规模发射间谍卫星和从事黑客攻击之外,最新的举措是把女宇航员送入太空。这清晰表明中国在太空建立霸权的速度。虽然应该为这一举措鼓掌,不过印度必须小心中国日益增强的太空优势。

John (Madras) 1 hr ago
Well done China, you are everything we are not. India please continue masturbating.
Agree (15)Disagree (3)Recommend (6)
做得好,中国。你什么都会,我们什么都不是。印度,请继续手淫吧。

Karthik Balu (Tumkur)
Every Chinese would be proud of his country, China is one of the best in achieving technological marvels.. They have proved it yet again, Success of a country depends on the government, China's taxing policy is the main reason behind its success.... Congrats China!
Agree (8)Disagree (2)Recommend (3)
每个中国人都会为自己国家感到自豪。在取得科技奇迹方面,中国是最棒之一...他们又一次证明了。一个国家的成功与否取决于government。中国的税收政策是其成功背后的主要原因...祝贺中国!

Anthony (Melbourne) 1 hr ago
Another example of China thinking ahead 50 years while the US struggles to pay for its past and cannot afford to remain in space and India realises that China is ahead in all respects while India is burdened with its caste system and corruption and the gap separating India and China widens every day since Independence when India had a head start and was ahead in many respects.
Agree (6)Disagree (2)Recommend (3)
这是中国思维超前50年的又一个例证。与此同时,美国正在为自己的过去承担后果而无力继续进入太空。印度意识到中国在各方面领先,而自己却不堪种姓制度和腐败的重负。印度独立时有先发优势,当时在许多方面领先。可是独立后,中印差距一天天扩大。

Soma Visal (Chennai)
China flies higher than India is for sure.
Agree (7)Disagree (1)Recommend (2)
中国飞得比印度更高是肯定的。

Singh (Punjab) replies to Soma Visal 1 min ago
You are talking only about India, i will say whole world. Their leadership is deicated to the nation to the bone. No wonder they are rising on all fronts.

你说的只是印度,我要说的是全世界。他们的领导层可是骨子里就想着为国家做贡献。难怪他们在各方面崛起。

原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com

Rajkumar Murugan (Sivakasi)
Great. Hats off to China.
Agree (4)Disagree (0)Recommend (3)
太棒了,向中国表示敬意。

Ravichandran Rajamannar (Blore)
I am a patriotic Indian and understand democracy and communism in theory but our Indian experience seems to be opposite. Is it because of our politicians quality or chinese politburo guys are good dictators. We may not know all dirty secrets of China due to gag on its citizens and media BUT I still envy China's progress.
Agree (5)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)
我是一名爱国的印度人,理解民主和共产的理论,但是从我们印度的经验看来似乎是相反的。是因为我们政客素质不行还是中国政治局的大佬是不错的独裁者。由于公民和媒体被封口,我们可能不知道中国的肮脏秘密,但是我仍然嫉妒中国的进步。

vishwanath patel (varanasi)
China has advanced in every field. Al around development of China shows the system is working well there. Leadership is good. The nation is first in the eyes of the Chinese. They must be feeling proud for being a chinese. Here in India when a party asks,'garv se kaho ham Hindu hain' then one who loves the country is worried. When a sizable portion of Muslims still does not seem to be perfectly with nationhool of this country, then one is worried. When we Indians are only Indians then none can stop us going ahead..
Agree (5)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)
中国在各领域都进步。中国的发展表明这个体制是有效运转的。领导层是不错的。国家在中国人眼里是放在第一位的。他们肯定为作为中国人感到自豪。在印度,当一个政党问......,那么爱国者就会担心。当可观比例的穆斯林似乎仍然无法完全融入这个国家时,爱国者会担心。当我们印度人都只是印度人时,那么没有人可以阻挡我们前进。

sandygenie (Bangalore)
First space station will also be a 'Made in china ' product.
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)
首先,空间站也是一个中国货。

kapoor (Delhi)
The whole world should collaborate in this kind of thing. Otherwise, separately, every space-faring country will need to waste resources learning stuff that the USA and Russia are already expert in doing. USA should take the lead and invite China, Russia, EU, South Korea, Japan and India to join them in reviving the defunct NASA. Yes, India too. We are actually the master of small launches. We are the most cost-effective. Women should definitely be in the forefront of space exploration. They are smaller and lighter and their intuition for correct decisions is stronger.
Agree (1)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)
全世界应该在这方面合作。否则所有开发太空的国家单打独斗的话,会在美国和俄罗斯已经擅长的事情上浪费资源。美国应该带头邀请中国、俄罗斯、欧盟、韩国、日本和印度加入进来,重新复苏奄奄一息的美国宇航局。是的,也包括印度。我们实际上是小型发射的专家。我们是成本效益最好的。女性应该走在太空开发的前沿。她们更小、更轻,做出正确决策的直觉更好。

anil sharma (mumbai)
great irony at one end china is sending woman to space on the other end country like saudi are not allowing women to even drive their car
Agree (9)Disagree (1)Recommend (3)
真是莫大的讽刺。一方面,中国送女性上太空,另一方面,沙特等国家甚至不允许妇女开车。

Delhi Wala (Delhi) 40 mins ago
They send a woman into space, and here we have Mamatas, Mayawatis, Jayas, Rabris and Sonias dragging this country into dark ages.
Agree (12)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)
他们把女性送入太空。我们的玛玛特、玛雅瓦蒂...等把国家拖入黑暗时代。

Shek Gh (Mumbai)
This seems to be good effort to demonstrate china's technological advancement. But raises doubt that, what China seeks to prove by sending manned space crafts, is it it wants to compete against USA or something else..!!!
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
这似乎是中国技术进步的不错展示。但是疑问来了,中国通过发射载人飞船来证明自己,它是否想要与美国或则其他国家竞争...!

blessings ashis (New Delhi)
China's Success inspires us to work harder and make India a better place to live.
Agree (3)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)
中国的成功激励我们更努力工作,激励我们让印度成为一个更宜居的地方。

Sandeep Gupta (Gurgaon)
China is marching towards to become the super power , where as Indian politicains are dragging us back
Agree (4)Disagree (2)Recommend (2)
中国正迈向超级大国,印度政客则让我们倒退

Ravichandran Rajamannar (Blore)
I happened to meet a Top Chinese Manager who invited iron ore exporters to a 5-Star Hotel in Bhubaneswar 2 years back. He said he cannot understand 5 star hotel and slums next to each other and China's infra is way better. My Indian friends didnot like this blunt comment. I said I agree with him totally but current patriotism of Chinese will last only as long as Chinese juggernaut grows at good pace while Indians will always remain patriotic. Do you agree with my view?
Agree (2)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)
我恰巧碰到一名中国高层经理。他两年前邀请铁矿石出口商到布巴内斯瓦尔的一家五星级酒店。他说无法想象五星级酒店挨着贫民窟,中国的基础设施要好得多。我们的印度朋友不喜欢这样直言不讳的评论。我说自己完全同意他的说法。但是,中国人当前的爱国主义只有在中国巨头快速发展的时候才会持续,而印度人会一直保持爱国主义。你们同意我的观点吗?

shishir (Noida)
it should be inspiration for indian scientists and continue the healthy competition.
它应该能鼓舞印度科学家继续进行这场良性竞争。

Manu Mohan (kochi)
China is a real model for the developing countries...corruption is almost nonexistent even though it is easier to do that than in India...nobody can question the government........really awesome. a real model for our bloody politicians.
Agree (1)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
中国是发展中国家的真正楷模...虽然腐败比印度更容易,但是腐败几乎不存在...没人可以质疑government...真的很棒。真是我们嗜血政客的真正楷模。

shailesh singh (Delhi)
do they don't have any politician who can drag their legs in backwards???? how they are growing very fast???
他们就没有拖后腿的政客吗?他们是如何发展这么快速的?

pgangadharan pulingat (kanhangad)
An ambitious technological space expedition of our nearest neighbouring country.
这是离我们最近的领国野心勃勃的技术性太空探险。

(翻译中...)
http://www.santaihu.com/china-puts-its-first-woman-astronaut-into-space.html

================我是华丽的分割线======================================
新评论

mrxexon (USA)
Space programs are expensive. They are beyond the ability of countries with populations that still know hunger.There was a lot of complaints about ours in the 60's and 70's. But looking back, it is a source of national pride and one of our finest eras as a nation. I hope China will eventually become a part of the international space community so that we may all go into space together as a single voice. Because there is something inside of all that needs to explore our surroundings.
Agree (5)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)
太空项目是昂贵的,超出了人们仍然有饥饿感的国家的能力。我们60年代和70年代的时候对太空项目有颇多抱怨。但是回首过去,它是国家自豪感的来源,是我们国家辉煌的时代。我们希望中国最终会成为国际太空社区的一部分,这样我们也许能作为一个整体一起进入太空。

Rohan Suley (Mumbai)
Simply Amazing , Though Its Not India and Its China , But Its commendable that a Woman is put into Orbit . China is a inspirational developing country anbd India should also get inspired from the dragon in certain aspects
Agree (5)Disagree (0)Recommend (2)
简直是惊人的。虽然不是印度,是中国,但是一名女性被送入轨道是值得表扬的。中国是一个鼓舞人心的发展中国家。印度也应该在某些方面受到中国龙的鼓舞。

ashis (kolkata) 1 hr ago
Congratulations to those who live on the other side of the Himalayas. China was a world leader is innovative technology. We shall be happy to see if she regains the status again. Wish safe return of all the astronauts including the cute young lady. The only objection remains with the naming of the craft - Long March. Long March was a disaster to both the marchers and the humankind.
Agree (6)Disagree (1)Recommend (3)
祝贺喜马拉雅山另一面居住的人。中国是创新技术的领导者。如果中国重获世界地位,那么我们应该感到开心。希望包括这名漂亮的年轻女士在内的宇航员能够安全归来。唯一的缺陷在于火箭的名字—长征。对于开拔长征的人和人类来说,长征都是个灾难。

Sabyasachi Kar (Cotonou, Benin)
India is not far behind. China being under dictatorship, easy to implement Govt policies. In India you can not build a road, thousand people will obstruct due to land etc. Every developmental project will be opposed by opposition parties. China, even control their currency exchange rate in a way that is unknown to democratic India. But the growth and achievement of China is due to strong commitment of the Govt/Party and no soft attitude towards people/workers.
Agree (4)Disagree (7)Recommend (1)
印度没有落下太远。在专制领导下,中国容易实施government的政策。在印度,你无法修公路,数千人会因为土地等问题而设置障碍。每个发展项目都受到反对党的反对。中国甚至以民主印度所不熟知的方式控制汇率。但是中国的发展和成就归功于党的强有力承诺和对人们/工人的强硬态度。

indian citizen (Mumbai) 1 hr ago
Well done People's Republic of China and congratulations for sending your first woman astronaut into space. We in India look at your achievements with a lot of pride and wish we too could do the same. We Indians ought to take inspiration from the PRC rather than criticize them at every opportunity. Wish you all the best in future.
Agree (10)Disagree (0)Recommend (6)
中国,做得好。祝贺你把首名女性送入太空。我们在印度满怀自豪的看着你们的成就,也希望我们也能取得同样的成就。我们印度人应该从中国那里获得鼓舞,而不是抓住每个机会批评中国。致以你最美好的祝福。

anku6 (New Delhi)
Congrats China! Exactly 10 years from now, under the PM'ship of Mr.Modi, India will launch its own Rocket/Orbiter and the second Indian in space. The first was Rakesh Sharma who went on Russian rocket.
Agree (8)Disagree (4)Recommend (5)
祝贺中国!只要穆迪当上总理,印度十年后就能把自己的火箭/轨道飞行器和第二名印度人送入太空。第一名进入太空的印度人是搭乘俄罗斯火箭的拉凯什·夏尔马。
(三泰虎注:拉凯什·夏尔马在1984年随苏联的太空任务成为了首位进入太空的印度人)

Steven (Plano, TX) replies to anku6 29 mins ago
Modi will first launch rocket attack on minorities before he takes India into orbit. I really do not believe India will survive Modi's premiership. It will disintegrate into smaller more manageable and prosperous countries.
Agree (3)Disagree (3)Recommend (1)

在把印度人送入太空轨道前,穆迪会首先对少数族裔发动火箭攻击。在穆迪当总理的领导下,我真的不相信印度能够存活下来,它可能会解体成一个个更小、更容易管理的繁荣国家。

Muniyandi Thevar (Kakinada, AP) replies to anku6 52 mins ago
In 10 years of Modi's rule, you might be either dead or leave India as Asylum Seeker in China. Nothing else goog can come from Modi. Poor Fella. Feed yourself and your family properly. Let's first try to put female safely on Indian roads first and then think about Space.
Agree (5)Disagree (5)Recommend (2)

在穆迪的十年统治下,你或许会死去,或者离开印度去中国寻求庇护。穆迪不会给你带来什么。可怜的小伙子,好好养活自己和你的家人吧。我们得首先让印度公路上的女性安全,然后才来考虑太空。

Huntsman (Planet Earth)
Highly commendable accomplishment. We Indians should take few lessons from the Chinese for their focus, dedication and efforts in developing technologies and resources. Politics is all together a different issue for discussion. Congrats China!
Agree (6)Disagree (0)Recommend (4)
真是值得高度赞赏的成就。我们印度人应该从中国人在开发技术和资源方面的专注、奉献和努力中学到一些东西。政治是完全不同的讨论话题。祝贺中国!

Marco Hsiao (Asia)
Congratulation! Asia is moving to strong and prosperity; in the future India and China both will be brilliant.
Agree (3)Disagree (0)Recommend (2)
祝贺!亚洲正走向强大和繁荣。中国和印度未来都将是辉煌的。

Thou Lee (Singapore) 23 mins ago
India-China cooperation is needed to bring more balance in the world. The perception in China is that India is conspiring with USA to thwart China's progress. India should show good intentions and resolve territorial and water disputes with China. Arunanchal Pradesh and Ladakh should be settled amicably. Only beneficiary of India-China conflict is USA and bankrupt Europe.
Agree (4)Disagree (1)Recommend (3)
为了世界更加平衡,中印合作是必须的。在中国看来,印度是在勾结美国阻碍中国的进步。印度应该表示出友好意图,与中国解决领土和水资源争端。中印应该友好解决阿鲁纳恰尔邦和拉达克问题。中印冲突的唯一受益者是美国和破产的欧洲。

Om (Zhoushan) 19 mins ago
Congrats, Great China........you are a truly developed country....
Agree (4)Disagree (0)Recommend (2)
祝贺伟大的中国...你是个真正的发达国家...

Proud to be Indian (reddit) 17 mins ago
The atheists of China are putting women into space. While the Hindus-Muslims-Christians-Sikhs Indians are busy raeping, harassing and burning women.
Agree (4)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
中国的无神论者把女性送人太空,而印度的印度教徒、穆斯林、基督徒和锡克教徒忙着强奸、骚扰和烧死女性。

hrishidesai (Mumbai)
Whatever said and done, how much ever I hate China for it's anti-India stance I yet feel its a very good feat by them.
不管说了什么还是做了什么,不管我多么讨厌中国反印度的立场,我还是认为这是他们的不错壮举。

Hari Haran (Kollam)
Antony may buy 3 CHANDRAYAN from America by hearing this !
Agree (4)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)
安东尼听到这个新闻后可能会从美国那里购买3个“月球首航”探测器!

Manu Mohan (kochi) replies to Hari Haran
r u an Indian or Chinese???? ....India have the potential to do everything that the Chinese do.
Agree (0)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)

你是印度人还是中国人?...印度有潜力做任何中国能办到的事情。

Toga (Gandustan) replies to Manu Mohan
Nope.... not with this kind of social background.

不...在这样的社会背景下做不到。

Brown American (USA)
In 2010 China demonstrated technology to shoot down a high orbit satellite. It send down a chill in USA and India. Two countries in the world who strategically and ideologically think that they have to undermine China, stop its progress, do not let it become a super power. And yes of course Japan thinks the same way. Japan has historical enmity towards China, however Japan is a waning economic power. There is growing concern in China that India is siding with USA to stir trouble in Tibet and in Xinjian province. This perception must be corrected. It is very ominous for South Asia. China-India partnership is needed to keep USA in check.
Agree (7)Disagree (3)Recommend (2)
2010年,中国展示了击落高轨道卫星的技术,让美国和印度打了一个冷颤。两个国家从战略上和意识形态上都认为必须诋毁中国,阻止中国进步,不让其成为超级大国。当然,日本也是这样想的。日本历史上就对中国抱有敌意,但是日本是个渐渐式微的经济大国。印度支持美国在西藏和新疆煽风点火成为中国日益关切的事情。这样的看法对南亚非常不吉利,必须得到纠正。中印伙伴关系是遏制美国所必须的。

Donald (Seattle, WA) replies to Brown American 1 hr ago
India is too enamored with "White" USA and Europe. Hindu_Indians enjoyed British rule for 200 years. India also has not forgotten the drubbing they got from China in 1962.
Agree (3)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)

印度太过迷恋美国和欧洲的白人。信仰印度教的印度人喜欢英国200年的统治。印度也没有忘记1962年来自中国的彻底打击。

anup srivastava (Delhi)
Good Job. But make sure your rockets are not like your Chinese toys.
Agree (2)Disagree (9)Recommend (1)
干的不错,不过要确保你的火箭不会像中国玩具一样。

Toga (Gandustan) replies to anup srivastava
Or the indian rocket.

或者不要像印度火箭那样。

Lalit S. Jamwal (JAMMU) 46 mins ago
This is a political stunt rather than a technological achievement. Both the USSR and USA did this in the 1970s. The Long March 2F rocket (a crude launcher has no cryogenic engines r) launched the Shenzhou 9 spacecraft, a crewed mission to dock with the orbiting Tiangong 1 laboratory module. A critical analysis of this will reveal that this is a publicity stunt (mostly political) rather than a technological feat. It is well known that the backward Chinese bought 1960 and early 70 space hardware from Russia and are using this to prove that they are a great space power. Russians were glad to get rid of their old surplus hardware. Such feats were done by the USSR in the 60s and 70s.
Also since Communist Chinese and the Jews are strong allies the Chinese were next aided by Israeli technicians with software and docking hardware. In reality the Chinese space programme is rather primitive and they have no cryogenic technology. Also the Chinese moon probe Chang'e 2 was a total failure and the Chinese displayed U.S. origin images to justify their claims. In reality the Chinese space program is not only way behind that of Russia and the U.S.A. but also behind the European Union, Japan and India. One must however be careful as the U.S. Jewish based media does much direct or subtle propaganda for the Communist Chinese. China has no nuclear propelled submarines or even a functional aircraft-carrier. Ten of these ancient capsules were obtained by China from the Russians: File:Shenzhou5-3.JPG
Agree (2)Disagree (10)Recommend (0)
这是政治噱头,不是技术成就。前苏联和美国在1970年代就办到了。长征2F火箭(没有低温引擎的粗糙发射器)发射了肩负载人对接天宫一号实验舱任务的神舟9号飞船。经过严谨分析后可以看出这是作秀,不是科技壮举。众所周知,落后的中国人从俄罗斯那里购买1960年代和1970年代早期的太空装备,以此来证明他们是伟大的太空大国。俄罗斯乐于丢弃老式的过剩硬件。前苏联在1960年代和1970年代就取得了这样的功绩。
由于中国人和犹太人是强大盟友,中国人受到了以色列技术员在软件和对接硬件方面的帮助。实际上,中国人的太空项目非常原始,他们没有深冷技术。此外,中国人的月球探测器“嫦娥2号”是个彻头彻尾的失败产物,他们只是通过展示美国的原始影像来证明自己。中国人的太空项目不仅远远落后俄罗斯和美国,也落后欧盟、日本和印度。不过人们必须小心,因为美国犹太人媒体大量直接或者精细的宣传中国共产主义者。中国没有核动力潜艇,甚至没有现役航母。中国从俄罗斯那里获得了10个古老的太空舱...

Proud Indian (Chennai) replies to Lalit S. Jamwal 22 mins ago
I thought, Israel is our friend. Why they are helping China?

我原以为以色列是我们的朋友。为什么他们要帮助中国?

Facts (Mumbai) replies to Lalit S. Jamwal 26 mins ago
U are stupid
Agree (1)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)

你是愚蠢的

Dr. Rahul Sharma (Panipat) replies to Lalit S. Jamwal 29 mins ago
Yes only the Jews, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis think this some short of a technological step. It is like buying an old bus and driving it amongst horse-driven carts and thus feeling thrilled.
Agree (0)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)

是的,只有犹太人、孟加拉国人和巴基斯坦人才认为这是某种技术进步。就像是买了一辆老公交车,在一群马拉车里驾驶,当然感到刺激啦。

Proud Indian (Chennai) replies to Dr. Rahul Sharma 17 mins ago
Why Jews are NOT helping us?. They are enemies of Muslims and hence our true friends.

为什么犹太人不帮助我们?他们是穆斯林的敌人,因此应该是我们的真正朋友。

Gaurav (India)
At last, China has put a woman in space. I guess that was the only place left untouched by a Chinese woman!
Agree (3)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
中国最终把女性送上了太空。我猜那是中国女人唯一没有“触碰”过的地方!

Mahesh Ved (Mumbai)
India Beat China here.Our Kalpana Chawla was the First ASIAN woman to go in to SPACE.
印度击败了中国。我们的卡尔帕娜·乔拉是首位进入太空的亚洲人。

God (Space) replies to Mahesh Ved 2 mins ago
She was sent by America. And she held an American passport. It's not the same. We must give credit where it is due.

她是美国送上去的,持的是美国护照。这是不一样的。该给赞扬的地方,我们还是得给的。

pradeep_sundaresan (Dubai)
Congrats Liu Yang! When will a Chinese woman become its first dictator?
祝贺刘洋!什么时候一名中国女人能成为首位独裁者?

FACTS (Mumbai)
No matter what China achieves, some Indians only have one answer: "India is a FREE country & a democracy, we can say whatever we want" --- which is great news to the rest of the world, as long as Indians can not do whatever they want, who cares if they can say whatever they want or not!
不管中国取得什么样的成就,一些印度人只有一个答案:“印度是自由民主的国家,我们可以说任何想说的话”——这对世界来说是一个伟大的新闻,只要印度人自己想做的事情都做不来,那么谁会在意他们是否能说任何想说的话!

Luk (Boston) replies to FACTS 1 hr ago
Actually have two common answers: the first one is what you mentioned - India is a Free country, the second answer is whatever China achieved, that must come from copy or steal That kind of attitude is a really problem for Indian

实际上有两个常见答案:第一个是你提到的—印度是自由国家;第二个是不管中国取得什么样的成就,肯定是山寨或者偷盗来的。印度人那样的态度真是个问题。

Prof. Bhabhani Nagchoudhury (Delhi) replies to Luk 40 mins ago
Military powers in order: Russia, USA, India, China-Israel (combined), Britain, France, etc.

军事力量排序:俄罗斯、美国、印度、中国-以色列(联合)、英国、法国等

Dr. G.S. Pandey (Gorakhpur) replies to FACTS 1 hr ago
Chinese may not be Aryans (we are) but they are not stupid. If they evolve into a democracy they will develop otherwise they are doomed. Most Chinese are running out of Mainland China and working in the West on odd jobs or even collecting cans, or doing the oldest profession in the West. Yes the Jews are backing them. The space launch is doing something which should have been done in the 1970s at this technological level. Surely European Union, Japan and India are ahead of China they decided not to take a primitive path in space.

中国人可能不如雅利安人聪明,但是也不会愚蠢。如果他们发展成民主国家,那么他们就会发展,否则就注定失败。大多数中国人跑离中国,在西方做临时工作、或者甚至捡捡易拉罐什么的、或者从事西方最“古老”的职业。是的,犹太人在支持他们。这次太空发射的技术水平是1970年代就应该取得的。当然,欧盟、日本和印度领先中国,他们在太空方面并不走原始的道路。

FACTS replies to Dr. G.S. Pandey 1 hr ago
Surely European Union, Japan and India ===> should be "EU, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, ... Africa, Pakistan and India"

当然,欧盟、日本和印度(领先中国)==>应该是“欧盟、日本、俄罗斯、巴西、墨西哥、...非洲、巴基斯坦和印度”

Yagnesh C. Trivedi, Ph. D. (Jacksonville, Florida) 2 hrs ago
In 1986, a close friend of mine at Polytechnic Institute of New York University(named Polytechnic University at that time), Brooklyn, New York, Chi-Ren Liu, who was from Taiwan, had commented that 21st century belongs to Asia. I see his words coming true in 21st century with the rise of China and India as leaders in technology, sports, economy and all other fields. This news confirms the trend that Asia is leading the world in 21st century, which Asia did for thousands of years in the past and lost the edge to Europe and America in the last few centuries. Good news for the people of Asia. Congratulations to all Asians for this achievement in advances in science and technology.
Agree (2)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)
1986年,我在纽约布鲁克林区纽约大学理工学院(当时叫理工大学)的亲密朋友刘驰仁来自台湾,他评论说21世纪属于亚洲。随着中国和印度成为技术、体育、经济和其他领域成为领导者,我看到他的话在21世纪应验了。这个新闻确认了亚洲在21世纪领导世界的趋势。亚洲曾在数千年里领导世界,只是在过去几百年里优势输给了欧洲和美国。这是亚洲人民的好消息。祝贺所有亚洲人在科学技术方面取得的成就。

Madan Lal Dua (Ambala) 2 hrs ago
The year is 1970 in China, this is what USSR did in 1970. India, European Union and Japan are much ahead of the Chinese in space. Old USSR capsules and locking mechanism etc from Israeli-Jewish technicians did the propaganda job for Chinese. No technological advancement.
Agree (1)Disagree (8)Recommend (0)
中国现在的年份是1970年。这是前苏联在1970年所做的事情。印度、欧盟和日本在太空方面遥遥领先中国。来自以色列犹太技术员的苏联老旧太空舱和锁定装置为中国人做了宣传工作。其实根本没有什么技术进步。

Kei (NY) replies to Madan Lal Dua 1 hr ago
LOL....China is in 1970 and just sent her first woman to space. India is in 2012, but still haven't been able to do so, Madman...
Agree (4)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)

哈哈...中国停留在1970年代,只是把首位女性送上太空而已。印度现在是2012年,但是仍然没有能力这样做。疯子...

Proudindian (Bangalore) replies to Madan Lal Dua 1 hr ago
Yes, India is ahead of China. Indians are the people behind the US space programme, the innovations are all Indian. US scientists are now coming to India to train under Indians. Russian and Jewish spies are everywhere in India trying to steal Indian technology. Indian ingenuity is all hidden and Indians never boast. The world will know the truth one day when shinig India show all.
Agree (1)Disagree (3)Recommend (1)

是的,印度领先中国。印度人是美国太空项目的幕后人,所有的创新都出自印度人。美国科学家现在来印度接受印度人的训练。印度到处都是试图窃取印度技术的俄罗斯间谍和犹太间谍。印度的独创性都藏起来了,印度人从来不吹嘘。当某一天灿烂的印度展示在所有人面前时,世界将会了解真相。

chandu (pune) 2 hrs ago
I am sure some day even india will also place an indian in space using its own spacecraft. but for that indans have to come out of foolish astrology and admire and appreciate astronomy.
我确信印度某天也会用自己的飞船把一名印度人送上太空。但是印度人必须走出愚蠢的占星术,必须称赞和欣赏天文学。

Indian (Delhi) replies to chandu 1 hr ago
India can use transcendental levitation and go into space. This is pollution free, cost free and all Indian technology. Up up and away India. We are better than the Chinese who steal everything from India.
Agree (1)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)

印度可以利用超自然的悬浮术进入太空。这是无污染、无成本和完全印度的技术。印度上升、上升吧。我们比一切偷自印度的中国人更好。

Rocky Bayya (New Delhi, India")
great news for chinese women when is INDIA sending its first space woman
这对中国女性来说真是个大好消息。印度什么时候把首位女性送入太空呢

Diva (Mumbai) replies to Rocky Bayya 56 mins ago
India only send her women to bollywood.

印度只把女性送往宝莱坞。

Kei (NY) 3 hrs ago
I love to see how Indians react to Chinese achievements, jealousy and denial!!! Appreciate it, at least they are doing it if not you.
Agree (4)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)
我喜欢看印度人对中国成就的反应:嫉妒和否定!欣赏下吧,至少他们在做了,而不是你们在做。

Anil Gupta (Vadodara) replies to Kei 3 hrs ago
At least India is a FREE country & a democracy - we can say what we want.China has invented NOTHING. What can you buy in NY that Chinese have invented? Zilch. Just copies of other peoples things. You do as your politicians dictate ; like brainless zombies. That's why you have escaped to NY - If China was so good why did you leave? Go back today.
Agree (1)Disagree (7)Recommend (1)

印度至少是个自由的民主国家。我们可以随意说自己想说的话。中国什么也没发明出来。你在纽约能买到什么中国人发明的东西吗?一个都买不到。都是山寨其他人的东西。你们按照政客的命令行事,像没有头脑的僵尸。这就是你逃往纽约的原因。如果中国那么好,为什么你要离开?今天就回去吧。

Truth (EARTH) 3 hrs ago
GIVE THE CHINESE PEOPLE A BREAK! WHO ARE THE CHINESE ------------------------------------ THEY INVENTED PAPER. THEY INVENTED PRINTING. THEY INVENTED GUNPOWDER. THEY INVENTED COMPASS. THEY INVENTED PAPER MONEY. IMAGINE THE WORLD WITHOUT THESE FUNDAMENTAL INVENTIONS. YOU CAN'T. THESE INVENTIONS HAS THE BIGGEST INFLUENCE IN SHAPING AND BUILDING THE FOUNDATION FOR CIVILIZATION. THEY CHANGE THINGS. THEY INVENT. THEY IMAGINE. THEY HEAL. THEY EXPLORE. THEY CREATE. THEY INSPIRE. THEY PUSH THE HUMAN RACE FORWARD
Agree (6)Disagree (1)Recommend (3)
你们就饶了中国人吧!中国人是谁——他们发明了纸张、印刷术、火药、指南针、纸币。想象一下吧,要是世界没有这些基础发明会怎么样。这些发明最大程度上影响和塑造了文明的根基。他们改变了事情。他们发明、想象、治愈、探索、创造、激励、推动人类向前发展。

Proud Indian (Chennai) replies to Truth 3 hrs ago
We invented zero:)
Agree (5)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)

我们发明了“0”

Fakemathematician (Italy) replies to Proud Indian 53 mins ago
......and you have zero.

...你什么都没有

zero (zero) replies to Proud Indian 1 hr ago
Zero was invented independently by Babylonians and Mayans before India.
Agree (2)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)

“0”是巴比伦人和玛雅人在印度人之前就独立发明出来的。

Jahangir (India) 4 hrs ago
300 million Indians are relieving themselves in open air as there are no toilets in rural India or toilets built only on paper. Instead of wasting taxpayers money on these useless space missions,the money should be used for building toilets and providing drinking water with strict monitoring.
Agree (11)Disagree (1)Recommend (3)
由于印度农村没有厕所或者厕所只是停留在纸上,3亿印度人仍然在户外方便。与其在无用的太空任务中浪费纳税人的钱,倒不如把钱花在修建厕所和提供经过严格质量监控的饮用水上。

Tarkeshwar Singh (USA) replies to Jahangir 3 hrs ago
This is one of the biggest shame that the government has not rushed to build toilets in rural India yet. Hon'ble Ramesh should act on it immediately by building toilets for every family in rural areas of the country. This will prevent sicknesses originating from feces in open field and save lots of hospital costs and less suffering by people.
Agree (3)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)

government没有急着在印度农村修建厕所是其中一个最大的耻辱。Honble Ramesh应该立即行动,为农村地区的每个家庭修建厕所。这样可以避免田野里的粪便引起的疾病,可以节省大量的医院成本,人们的损失就更小。

Analis-t (Italy)
so can we expect to watch a chinese p*rn shot in zero gravity??
Agree (1)Disagree (5)Recommend (1)
所以我们可以期待观看中国人在零重力环境下的色情片吗?

mooslime (reddit) 5 hrs ago
India should send Sonia, Mamata, Mayawati and Jayalalitha to space. It's OK if they never return.
Agree (8)Disagree (1)Recommend (2)Offensive
印度应该送索尼娅、玛玛特、玛雅瓦蒂和加亚拉利塔进入太空。如果她们回不来也没关系。

FACTS (Mumbau) replies to mooslime 5 hrs ago
why not just bury them to avoid space junk
Agree (4)Disagree (0)Recommend (2)

为什么不把她们埋了,这样可以避免太空垃圾。

badegg (US) 1 hr ago
I think this is a fake event fabricated by Chinese gov as usual. It is too good to be true for a country that is lagging behind India in economy, technology and education. Especially China doesn't have a modern and democratic political system as India.
Agree (0)Disagree (16)Recommend (0)
我认为这是中国government像往常一样的造假事件。对于一个经济、技术和教育落后印度的国家来说,这太好了,不可能是真的。特别是中国没有印度那样的现代和民主的政治制度。

arda92 (Germany)
Amazing how many people do not want to believe that this news was true. See, you can be anything online, but you choose to be ignorant idiots. All those China bashing is actually 15% caring about human rights in China and 85% "Hate China because of nonsense rivalry and nationlism". How about go to your next university and educating yourself.
Agree (9)Disagree (1)Recommend (4)
令人吃惊的是那么多人不想相信这个新闻是真的。看看,你们在网上什么都行,却选择当个无知的傻子。所有抨击中国的言论实际上15%是关心中国的人权,85%是因为“荒谬的竞争和民族主义”而讨厌中国。要不如你们去大学重新受教育下。

Gurjit Singh (Moon) 6 mins ago
This is just elementary work. Indians will land on the Moon by 2016 with our PSLV-c19 super rocket. Chinese won't get there for 30 years.
这只是基础性工作。印度人2016年前将用PSLV-c19超级火箭登陆月球。中国人30年都到不了那里。

Patrick Soans (Mumbai) 21 mins ago
China is far behind us. Our astronaut Rakesh Sharma had gone to space many years ago. We have been doing space research sitting on the ground for thousands of years and discovered the planets, stars, constellations, blackholes etc. much before people elsewhere started wearing clothes.
Agree (2)Disagree (2)Recommend (2)
中国远远落后我们。我们的宇航员拉凯什·夏尔马许多年前就进入了太空。我们在地球上搞太空研究数千年了,发现了行星、恒星、星座和黑洞,比其他地方的人开始穿衣服还早很多年。

Sean (Singapore) 1 hr ago
Coming to India's GIANT Leap: Latest news reports from across India have indicated that Indians have taken their biggest leap in hygiene as a couple of them are starting to use toilet paper instead of rubbing their black hands directly on their faeces. Congratulations India., In a couple hundred years, we may start considering u people as humans and maybe even shake ur hands. JAI HO !! lol
Agree (4)Disagree (2)Recommend (2)
来谈谈印度的巨大飞跃:来自全印度的最新消息表明印度人在卫生方面取得了最大的飞跃,因为一些人开始用卫生纸,而不是直接用黑不溜秋的手擦便便。祝贺印度。几百年后,我们可能开始把你们看做人类,甚至可能会与你握手。胜喽!哈哈...

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 10:47

俄罗斯

评论翻译:
Читатель
Они ставят эксперимент: сколько китайцев поместится в корабле длямежгалактического перелёта ))

他们正在建立空间站:有多少中国宇航员会飞向太空啊。

XPT
А потом, когда получится совершать долгие вылеты, - сколько космонавтоввернётся.

然后他们会进行长期的飞行-有多少宇航员回来啊。

Серёга
возвращаться не надо. пусть там живут :)

不用回来了,希望他们就呆在那吧。

csegevara
молодцы!

好样的!

Безмятежный
Да, молодцы. Идут с отставанием в 40-50 лет от СССР и США) Скоро зонд кЛуне отправят, видимо))

是的,真是太棒了。在苏联和美国后40-50年,中国又将探索月球了。

Грязный Луи
Китайский автоматический зонд создал полную карту Луны, а теперь летит кастероиду. Назовите мне хоть один российский аппарат, который покинул орбитуЗемли? Таких нет.

中国绘制了一幅完整的月球地图,现在又有了其他星球的。你告诉我俄罗斯有什么呢?什么都没有。

Беременный хипстер
Сейчас преодолевать такой путь легче - уровень развития электроники и связиза 50 лет существенно изменился.

现在通往宇宙的道路更加容易些,50年间,电子设备和通信发展水平已经大大改变了。

goshak
За пару десятилетий, с посторонней помощью Китай прошел путь, который США иСССР прошли за 15 лет без посторонней помощи 40 лет назад. Так более корректно.Это конечно не отменяет их достижений, учитывая что 40 лет назад они воробьевели.

40年来,中国在美国和苏联的援助下,至少少走了15年弯路。这不是否定他们的成就,只是40年前,他们饿的吃麻雀。

Ставропольчанин
Валентине Терешковой за полёт космический......первое, что приходитна ум.

突然想到了“瓦伦蒂娜 捷列什科娃在太空中飞行......” (世界上第一位进入太空的前苏联女宇航员)

Грязный Луи
Она хоть няка, а Лю Я, прошу прощения, выглядит какробот-коммунист.

刘洋,很抱歉,你看起来像一个机器人共XX。

Колобок
Ну она и так коммунист))

她的确是一个共xx员。

Грязный Луи
Не люблю коммуняк, да и вообще всякие идеологии. Поэтому и не желаю имуспеха в этой миссии.

我不喜欢党员,还有所谓的什么意识形态。所以希望他们的这次任务不会成功。

tritata
да у тебя самого идеология. ненависти.

对啊,你有自己的意识形态。那就是仇恨。

Грязный Луи
к кому, интересно?

你指哪方面?真搞笑。

Gurklum
"Не люблю коммуняк, да и вообще всякие идеологии." - к этим вот.

因为你说“我不喜欢党员,还有所谓的什么意识形态”

Грязный Луи
"Не люблю" и "ненавижу" синонимы? С каких это пор?

“不喜欢”和“恨”是同义词吗?从什么时候开始是同义词的?

Gurklum
Знаете же, как говорят, от нелюбви до ненависти два шага через любовь!

您知道吗,有句话是这么说的,因为有爱,所以从不喜欢到恨只有两步!

Фердинанд Ойцер
"Китай отправил на орбиту первую тайконавтку"
Значит КНР может изготовлять не только дешёвый ширпотреб...

“中国第一次将女宇航员送入太空”。

也就是说,中国不是只能制造廉价物……

Читатель
А вот увидим - вернутся или нет.

那就拭目以待——他们还能不能回来。

Фердинанд Ойцер
а что легче отправить пилотируемый аппарат в космос или вернуть его наЗемлю?

你以为发射宇宙飞船再返回地球很容易?

eye
И вернутся и все будет у них хорошо

祝他们成功返回,一切顺利。

пианист Сердюк
"тайконавтка" - это и есть китайский космический ширпотреб.

“太空人”——这是他们新的产品。

Фердинанд Ойцер
тоесть скоро на орбите Земли будут сотни тысяч "тайконавтков"

很快会有成百成千的“太空人”围绕地球了。

пианист Сердюк
Да, конечно. И не только на орбите Земли. И летать они будут хаотично,натыкаясь друг на друга и матерясь на чистом китайском языке.

当然,不仅仅在地球轨道。他们飞行很不稳定,还会相互碰撞,然后用中文争吵。

Фердинанд Ойцер
вроде аттракциона «Луна-парк»

好有吸引力的“月亮公园”

пианист Сердюк
Или "китайские космические горки".

或者是“中国太空过山车”

Представительб-гоизбранного народа
"Шэньчжоу" - копия союза, причем не самая лучшая. Китайцы толькокопировать могут, ничего не создавая нового.

神舟宇宙飞船,不是最好的。中国人只会山寨,什么东西都创造不出来。

Читатель
Копировать любой может,но они при копировании не соблюдают технологиюсоздания материалов,а это гораздо важнее,чем просто копипаст.

任何人都可以复制,但是他们又在此基础上有新的材料和技术投入,更重要的是创新,而不是简单的复制。

NAFNAF
Россия не копирует (торгует ресурсами). СССР копировал очень много.

俄罗斯不用山寨(卖资源的要什么山寨)。不过苏联山寨了好多。

Серёга
Копирует, но увы уже не в тех масштабах.

俄罗斯也山寨的,只是还没有形成规模。

Владимир
Они всегда начинают с копирования, а затем создаютсобственные разработки, впрочем как и СССР.

他们(中国)总是在山寨,然后在此基础上加上自己的东西,就像苏联一样。

Серёга
в СССР так было не со всеми технологиями, а только с особо приоритетными

苏联并不是所有的都山寨,只是最核心的部分。

DG
молодцы! желаю успешного полёта и мягкой посадки китайским товарищам!

太棒了!祝愿中国的同志们飞行成功并且圆满着陆。

NAFNAF
Китай -не друг, не оскорбляйте! В друзьях у России по большей части ээ.. изгои.

中国不是朋友,别伤心!俄罗斯的大部分朋友都是弃儿。

Боцман
Кто ж вам виноват, что против вас приходится черт-те с кем дружить.

只有上帝知道谁才是你的朋友。

Эскадрилья конных водолазов
Страшная, как моя жизнь. Пущай летит, и как можно дальше.

(中国飞船)太可怕了。飞起来了,然后呢。

half_puppet
Молодцы например.

Какие-то странные аргументы, типа, СССР это ужедавно сделал. Ну сделал и сделал, что теперь китайцам поэтому не запускатьникого?

(中国)真是好榜样。
真是奇怪,为什么前苏联这么做就没有问题,现在中国人做了就不行?

Серёга
аргументы завистивидимо )

那些人显然是在羡慕。

kohen
Прогресс остановить сложно. Жаль, что Россия постепенно теряет лидерство ив этой отрасли. А китайцы -молодцы. Успехов им и мягкой посадки.

中国的进步是难以阻挡的。很遗憾,俄罗斯在逐渐失去这个行业中的地位。中国人真是好样的。祝他们圆满着陆。

Oleg
Теперь главное, чтоб вернулись назад целыми, а не по кусочкам...

现在重要的是,要整体回来,可别一块一块的。

Tony
Молодцы,че уж там..тут дело не в том кто кого обгоняет,а в том у кого начто силенок хватит..подозреваю что Россия дошла до своего финиша вкосмонавтике-поглядим где Китай остановится...

中国真棒!现在的问题不是谁比谁领先,而是谁现有制空权。俄罗斯以为自己站在了终点线上,可是中国人不会停止。

Харут и Марут
Ужасные новости
Сегодняшний старт китайского космического корабля закончился полнымпровалом.
Погибло 3 космонавта и 2.000кочегаров!

遗憾的新闻

今天中国的飞船发射以彻底的失败结束

3名宇航员遇难,出动了2000火警。

Randy909
Две новости - плохая и хорошая.
Плохая новость - китайцы на Луне.
Хорошая - они все там.

两条新闻——一个好的,一个不好的

不好的是——中国人登月了

好的是——中国人都在那儿

Andy
Блин, теперь китайцы начнут размножаться в космосе заполонят всю вселенную.

妈的,现在中国人开始在空间站繁殖淹没整个宇宙。

Серёга
хорошо если хоть они

如果他们想繁殖的话也挺好的

M fighting
браво, Китай.

Bravo,中国

类星 发表于 2012-6-18 11:39

评论有点意思,跟我们国内的什么微博啊,3G啊的评论好多了,国内的评论很多都是对骂,毫无道理可讲

OKEY 发表于 2012-6-18 11:55

星辰大海,就在眼前,不着急:time:

无星不是夜 发表于 2012-6-18 12:29

dalu_99 发表于 2012-6-18 12:57

有点意思,不过好像越南人不太友好嗄。

steveyzh 发表于 2012-6-18 13:25

已阅,LZ辛苦,赞一个

linzesen 发表于 2012-6-18 13:31

看着挺有意思的~

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 13:46

类星 发表于 2012-6-18 11:39 static/image/common/back.gif
评论有点意思,跟我们国内的什么微博啊,3G啊的评论好多了,国内的评论很多都是对骂,毫无道理可讲 ...

其实其他国家有很多恶毒的诅咒、无聊的谩骂 我没有转过来,反正兼听则明吧

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 13:47

无星不是夜 发表于 2012-6-18 12:29 static/image/common/back.gif
真是有好评有差评啊,无论如何,这是中国强盛的标志,让他们说去吧 ...

无论别人说什么 都我又发阻挡我们的脚步

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 13:48

steveyzh 发表于 2012-6-18 13:25 static/image/common/back.gif
已阅,LZ辛苦,赞一个

谢谢加分::070821_01.jpg::

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 13:49

linzesen 发表于 2012-6-18 13:31 static/image/common/back.gif
看着挺有意思的~

国外大多数网民评论一沾中国必谈政治,感觉很恶心

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 13:50

dalu_99 发表于 2012-6-18 12:57 static/image/common/back.gif
有点意思,不过好像越南人不太友好嗄。

嗯,心态问题,我就不说是小国心态了::070821_10.jpg::

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 13:50

OKEY 发表于 2012-6-18 11:55 static/image/common/back.gif
星辰大海,就在眼前,不着急

只要一直在进步 就是好的

类星 发表于 2012-6-18 14:14

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 13:46 static/image/common/back.gif
其实其他国家有很多恶毒的诅咒、无聊的谩骂 我没有转过来,反正兼听则明吧 ...

只能这么说,林子大了什么鸟都有,哪里都一样

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 14:37

类星 发表于 2012-6-18 14:14 static/image/common/back.gif
只能这么说,林子大了什么鸟都有,哪里都一样

是这个理

slt2483 发表于 2012-6-18 15:25

我很好奇他们竟敢随意评论自己国家的领导人而没有删帖的!!!!这就是差距啊。。。。。。。

zn2019 发表于 2012-6-18 16:01

slt2483 发表于 2012-6-18 15:25 static/image/common/back.gif
我很好奇他们竟敢随意评论自己国家的领导人而没有删帖的!!!!这就是差距啊。。。。。。。 ...

这也不是啥新闻

cccp123 发表于 2012-6-18 16:10

评论还是很有意思的看国内评论就是喷子和愤青5毛或者美分倾向性太强不左就右
页: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
查看完整版本: 看各国人民讨论神九发射和女航天员