找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

从总体看,中国望远镜镜片的质量到底怎么样?

[复制链接]
坐井观天 发表于 2003-3-14 22:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 上海市浦东新区 电信

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
今天和别人讨论时,别人提到中国透镜的质量差。诸位有什么看法?
这里附上原文:

Hi:

I'm curious about why Chinese telescope optics are sometimes not up to par as compared to Russian optics which in my opinion are better to some US optics and just near the Japanese quality.

The story is Russian/Soviet optics were made under better control for military purposes and now they are being put out world wide by a few known companies like LOMO ( Leningrad Optics Mfg. company ) but the Chinese seem to be having problems with their optics at times, they are also a military power and should have very good optics.

What would be the major problem here? Is it that China is "new" to the optical exporting area and try to get telescopes out faster or are they more or less in the "experimenting" stages of making telescope optics for "commercial" use. China does have astronomical observatories and I'm sure those telescopes would be of good optical quality, but for "amateur" scopes there must be some problem somewere in the manufacturing.

Mike
rjxie 发表于 2003-3-15 14:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 辽宁省大连市 联通

镜片不差。

日本和美国不少生产厂家直接进口我们国产的镜片组装成他们的器材。我们国家光学器材最大的问题在于镜片的组装不够精细结果造成比较严重的像差。目前一些小望远镜生产厂家使用劣质镜片和简易的组装方式制造出的镜子的确存在问题。但只要购买大公司正规化设计制造和检验的望远镜就不会存在问题。
coffick 发表于 2003-3-15 18:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 浙江省丽水市 电信
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
 楼主| 坐井观天 发表于 2003-3-15 20:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 上海市浦东新区 电信
有个朋友回答得比较详细,有牌子,有分析。感兴趣的可以看看
http://www.v-galaxy.com/v5k/show ... &Forum_ID=1
niyang 发表于 2003-3-15 20:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 陕西省西安市 天鱼网络
中国光学工业的一个弱项是没有很好的异常色散玻璃
我想这也是制约发展的一个重要原因吧
wld_76 发表于 2003-3-21 21:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 新疆乌鲁木齐市 石油化工总厂

国内厂家的机械加工水平也不高!

重庆皓月天望 发表于 2003-3-21 23:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 重庆市 联通信息港
希望国内光学研究所及厂家多办一些实事,为国争光。