QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

麻烦大家帮忙改改稿子。。。(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……

[复制链接]
星河king 发表于 2011-11-2 11:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 河北廊坊

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核,请勿使用gmail/outlook/aol/icloud邮箱注册)

外研社杯的演讲稿,题目是A Word That Has Changed the World...........俺选了“探索”这个词,,,exploration....因为这是省里的比赛,希望能得到大家滴指导!谢谢各位!
A word that has changed the world           exploration
Good after noon ladies and gentlemen. I’m very glad to be here today to share my ideas with you. I chose the word ’exploration’ that has changed the world.
From ancient times to the present, human have been exploring the world. Whether human are for the sake of satisfying the curiosity or pursuing the truth, we are always on the way of exploration. Because of exploration, our ancestors learned how to use fire in the difficult environment, so exploration changed their life. Because of exploration, we got philosophy, religion and a variety of scientific and cultural knowledge, so exploration changed our mind and.  
Facts speak louder than words. China became a semi-colonial and semi-feudal country after the Opium War in 1840, then Chinese began to explore how to save our country. We fought against the foreign invaders and the corrupt rulers, but always failed. We persisted in exploring and never gave up. In 1949, we won the final victory! As same as china, people all around the world were fighting for freedom and justice. Just like the October Revolution of Russia, the American War of Independence, the article ‘I have a dream’. Now we can see: Exploration brought us freedom and justice. It changed the world.
If you pay attention to your life, you will find your world is full of exploration. Such as telephone, computer, airplane. All the inventions come from exploration. Just like Edison’s bulb, although Edison has failed more than 1500 times, he doesn’t give up and do it again and again. At last he finds a suitable material for the bulb. Edison told us what exploration is: exploration is not a bulb and simple word but an attitude and spirit of life. It is impossible to defeat a person who never gives up! Now we can see: Exploration brought us power and invention. It changed the world.
Up till now, we have been exploring the world. The development of social is exploration. The invention of anything is exploration. The progress of mankind is exploration. Without it, we shouldn’t have any civilization. Now we can say: exploration has really changed our world!
Thank you!

yuansoul 发表于 2011-11-2 12:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 天津
改变世界就好么?现在的环境污染、动植物灭绝,战争,。。。。
回复 顶~ 砸~

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

APP下載|手机版|爱牧夫天文淘宝店|牧夫天文网 ( 公安备案号21021102000967 )|网站地图|辽ICP备19018387号

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 14:33 , Processed in 0.045049 second(s), 4 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.