牧夫天文网

找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Good News: Experience Starry Night Pro 5!!!

[复制链接]
Alcor 发表于 2005-7-17 15:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 湖南省长沙市 电信

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
For all those amateur astronomy fans, I guess the Starry Night software series is so much better a choice than the SkyMap series or the RedShift series or what else that comes up in your mind right now, in that Starry Night provides a more user-friendly interface as well as a more fascinating outlook, which is the greastest reason to explain why so many people scavenge desperately in BTs or eMule for its latest version (Pro 5).

Admittedly, I am a fervid fan of Starry Night, and one of those who keep searching for seeds of Pro 5 in BT endlessly but fruitlessly. I've no idea about how many of you guys have been using Pro 5 now, but from all the posts & discussions I've seen in this forum and elsewhere, I can safely say that the number must have still remained small.

I fell in love with Starry Night at the very first sight and have since been using it. From version number ranged from 3.0.3 to currently 4.5.2, and from Backyard to Digital Download to Pro, I tried every product of the Starry Night  family that I could find and enjoyed them as much as I could. I'm always ecstasized by the great improvements each new version brings to me. Late last year, word came Starry Night had released its latest version 5.0 and ever since that, I've been dreaming one day the administrators or some coterie can share it with us by uploading it to the download section of bootes.org, the place I've found the most gorgeous resources ever. Now this dream may still need some time to materialize, I, by accident, found an alternative way to experience Starry Night 5 in advance. For me, it is already a huge bliss. And I hope it can bring to all Starry Night fans as much fun and excitement as it did to me.

(1) Download a copy of the setup file of Starry Night Digital Download 5 and install it in your computer.

A possible download like may be: http://update.starrynight.com/do ... 14322eba05f113570b6

(2) When run, you will be asked to either provide a registration code or a license key for a 10-day trial period to proceed. If you've already had a legal registration key, then probably you're in the wrong section now. If you have neither, you can still request for a trial key at http://www.starrynight.com, who works for ten days. Below is my requested key. It may save you the trouble to undergo the request process, but I don't know whether it works for you. :
========================================================

User Name: Alcor
License Key: yt5-c463-783f-6ad1-708b
Expires in: 10 days

========================================================

(3) Trial keys work for only ten days, which is absolute a short time and cruel and unbearable for us Starry Night fans. Of course, you can prolong the software life cycle by reviewing the request process each time the key expires. But don't tell me it never annoys you. Here, is the most exciting thing that I found today, and it can help you get rid of the "trial period" problem once and for all!

It's simple: download the file below and replace the file with the same name in the folder %Application folder%\Sky Data\Factory Defaults (Typically, it's C:\Program Files\Starry Night Digital Download 5\Sky Data\Factory Defaults). See the changes it brings! Not only does it eliminate the "trial period" trouble, but it also, and more importantly, upgrades your Digital Download to Pro version! :wink:

Enjoy it!

NdrData.rar

0 Bytes, 下载次数: 135

楼主| Alcor 发表于 2005-7-17 16:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 湖南省长沙市 电信
It doesn't matter each time the program starts, a window pops out and asks for registration. Just ignore it. The only flaw is without registration, the update feature will be unavailabe. But, we've already got so much! :twisted:
Snap1.jpg
 楼主| Alcor 发表于 2005-7-17 17:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 湖南省长沙市 电信
Snap2.jpg
 楼主| Alcor 发表于 2005-7-17 17:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 湖南省长沙市 电信
Snap6.jpg
unknown 发表于 2005-7-20 13:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河北省廊坊市 中油管道宽带
天啊,不论是Digital Download 5还是Pro 5 我都装不上,这都重装系统了还是不行,看来是得等6.0了。
水星人 发表于 2005-7-21 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 辽宁省本溪市 联通
[quote:79d768360d="unknown"]天啊,不论是Digital Download 5还是Pro 5 我都装不上,这都重装系统了还是不行,看来是得等6.0了。[/quote]
我跟你一样呀,同情,都是机器的原因?!
水星人 发表于 2005-7-21 16:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 辽宁省本溪市 联通
好像还出了另一个高版本,不知道哪有下载的?有谁发现了能否告诉我们一声?谢谢!
unknown 发表于 2005-7-21 18:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河北省廊坊市 中油管道宽带
没出呀,你说的是不是Pro 5 的Plus版,那个就是比Pro 5多一个CCD全天图片软件部分是一样的
phoebos1 发表于 2005-9-16 17:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 中国银行总部
where?
Mr zhou 发表于 2005-9-17 17:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省佛山市南海区 电信
??

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表