找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Last Statement

[复制链接]
WatchingOnly 发表于 2005-10-25 02:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 英国

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
[quote:ad18492e70="littlePig"]Ok, I don't want to get involved in the argument. I spoke for 周恒 because I think he was set up by Mr.WatchingOnly, who YYed such story.[/quote]

I came here by chance and i registered here long after i had been visiting this forum everyday!!!  If this forum have allowed the visitors to search all the posts ( i know this is not "set up" by 斑竹 but due to the design of the mould), i would have not registered.

If you have check the date of my registration, and the date of my first thread, you will know much better what i mean.  I mean i am not a man who likes to post on the bbs, and you can see it from the ID i chose.

I came here just because i like students and like to see the students doing something good in their spare time.  Being a teacher professionally, i like to extend my spare time together with students.

Tracing back to my threads, you would see that my first "long" post was regarding the discussion of MK's.  I thank nngs very much coz he moved it to the place where it should be (although i had wondered so long that why my thread was cancelled until i had come to know how to tracing back my own posts).  The point i mentioned this thread is not to show if i support MK's or not.  I know how hard the way is on the journey of seek the truth of the nature, which i always teach my students in my class.  I just wanted to tell you that i have my own opinion, my objective opinion that i don't agreed with the way our 斑竹's actions on the MK's.  Again, i appreciate what you have done to my post, Mr. nngs.

You thought i have "set up" Zhou by YYed the story.

First of all, i don't know what "YYed" mean, but i guess it might mean "sold" or "instigated" or something like that.  If you'd like to tell me the meaning of this word, i would appreciate very much, coz i am always slow to learn those new-new words, which always makes me feel i am far behind the time, far behind my students.

I have noticed the arguments on Ning's issue for long and have never thought of posting anything on it, until i read the post of Zhou which links me to the threads in the astrofarm.

Zhou used so sentimental, or, as the words you prefer "setting-up", languages to call people to visit that forum.   and after i had gone through all the treads there, i found all the guys there are so calm unless 3 of them, you know whom i refer.  and i share the same feeling as Mr. kingarthur, it is really weird, and that was why i used one of his sentence as the topic of my post ( i will tell you why i edited it into Chinese later).

Actually, speaking of  “set up", "fox” was the one who "set up" a very strange leading post there, and "serial" made it into explosive.  If you follow my annotation of the thread, you will know what a game fox and serial have played.

Such an obvious game triggered by the 2 ended soon after Mr. kingarthur's comment, and it ended calmly.

Zhou should know that there was some 'background" behind the threads in that forum and, he still introduced it to this forum to fan people there just to "set up" a feeling that how serious a situation Ning has incurred all over the world!

After i posted my thread on this forum, i had seen he is online.  some people reacted to my post, pro and con as you have seen.  but it seemed that Zhou was still there to stand aside.  Yes, I was "set up".  How can someone who originally introduced the link to this forum kept so cold for 3 hours while other are discuss about it?!  Then i edited it into Chinese to catch his eyes.  Actually, i regretted to post because i came to know that i might have done something wrong to this forum, which is not my intention.

Actually I was "set up" by Zhou when he said that this forum and i would have to get into trouble because of my post and because of the nature of that forum!

I so regret to have posted because it make you feel of me as what i feel of serial and fox there!

This is the whole “story" of my post.   I don't want to join such an argument any more and i want the chairman to close this column forever.

P.S.  Just as i wanted to post this thread, i found that Mr pcet has closed the topic as i wished. Following his instruction, i post it here and hope, sincerely hope that the reply would be calm, and that is why I wrote it in English because people would feel calm when they are using a foreign language.

It's better leave this thread alone as i like to be alone.
nngs 发表于 2005-10-25 04:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国 乔治亚州立大学
别谢我。再谢我,没准哪位又要说我“未达目的不择手段”了。

我对你在知识版里的第一贴没有什么好印象(就是挪到这里来的“宏论”那贴)。但你最近在知识版的回复(环形山的译文)很有水平,所以呢,希望你也不要老是last statement的说,有时间来牧夫参与具体的讨论我们大家都很欢迎。
 楼主| WatchingOnly 发表于 2005-10-25 09:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 英国
[quote:e9eb91b58a="nngs"]别谢我。再谢我,没准哪位又要说我“未达目的不择手段”了。

我对你在知识版里的第一贴没有什么好印象(就是挪到这里来的“宏论”那贴)。但你最近在知识版的回复(环形山的译文)很有水平,所以呢,希望你也不要老是last statement的说,有时间来牧夫参与具体的讨论我们大家都很欢迎。[/quote]

当时的“宏论”的产生,也许是对MK的定义的理解不同。

不过,刚才看了这篇文章:
http://www.astrofarm.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11009&forum=6

看后才知道你对MK为什么如此深恶痛绝了。

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表