QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

返回列表 发新帖

歷來最滿意的火星照片──LRGB火星

[复制链接]
red-shift 发表于 2005-11-15 10:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国

Re: 歷來最滿意的火星照片──LRGB火星

[quote:5ae81edcc6="newcanon"]LRGB的L 是luminous,R是RED,G是GREEN,B是BLUE。
Toucam本身CCD是彩色,成像已具備紅(R)綠(G)藍(B)三元色,LRGB方法即是外加一張照片作合成。最終成像的色彩來自原來的RGB,但它的細節卻來自這個L,而我是以一個改裝了黑白CCD的toucam拍下另一段短片,經處理後的照片便用作L,把這個L和原來彩色CCD toucam的影像以photoshop疊合起來,便成為一張LRGB的照片。
除了LRGB,還有所謂IRRGB,以紅外線影像和RGB影像合成。
RRGB,用紅色通道和RGB影像合成,以強化火星地形。[/quote]

Thanks for your explanation.

I tried to capture video clips by running my color ToUCam in B/W mode but it doesn't do anything better. Your explanation let me know what you actually did. A B/W CCD usually has better sensitivity, thus revealing better details. So the final result is a composition of images obtained from processing clips from TWO different cameras (or camera with different filter settings).

I found that RegiStax (do you use it?) LRGB processing doesn't really improve the image -- o r maybe I'm too naive in using it:-0
 楼主| newcanon 发表于 2005-11-15 22:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 电讯盈科有限公司
[quote:6793b5d806="nngs"][quote:6793b5d806="nngs"]Great photos!! unbelievable rich-of-features!

Just a small question: what causes that blue color at the low portion of Mars? is it real or an artificial effect?[/quote]

To me, the bluish part is not real. B channel contributed too much? or something else caused the color?[/quote]

那藍色不論用C14目視或拍攝都存在,而且在不少外地同好照片中都存在,是真的。見以下的照片。
Mars sequence_20030425, 0830, 1225UT.jpg
Mars_compare with write balance.jpg

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表