找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

倡议首届国际路边天文夜的活动爱好者踊跃参与!

[复制链接]
北斗流星月 发表于 2007-4-6 18:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 北京市 北京航空航天大学新主楼

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
从<天文爱好者>第四期看到了第一届国际SIDEWALK ASTRONOMY NIGHT的消息,当时就 EMAIL联系了组委会表示我们协会愿意参与其中.
  对方回应很快,第二天组委会的SMITH就联系了我.感觉对方对这次活动还是很重视,希望真的搞好搞大,以后一年一年搞下去的.

我认为5月19号的这种国际活动是很难得的,尤其是是第一届.我们希望国内可以开个好头,这种路边科普是为数不多数的中国普通爱好者,乃至象我们这样的高校天文社团可以唱主角的国际活动!中国路边人肯定多,大家热情高的话,效果一定非常好.
  本次活动全世界同步互动,乐趣多多,在世界爱好者中露脸,感觉也会很自豪吧.希望大家多重视这个活动,最好能把媒体电视台吸引过来,这样就我们就更有兴致!这种类型的科普活动,以往国内似乎是没有的,效果一定会非常好,说不定就可以吸引很多的小朋友和大朋友成为天文爱好着呢?
  高校协会,成人团体,个人发烧友,面对这样的好机会,何乐不为?
 楼主| 北斗流星月 发表于 2007-4-6 18:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 北京航空航天大学新主楼
组委会反馈的的一些信息.

Thank you all for joining our event on May 19th. I have posted your participation on the website Please be sure join the email list on the website http://home.earthlink.net/~sidewalkastronomynight/ and also check the blog for tips as they are posted. I will be sending emails out every week to update our progress and pass along suggestions for the event. Some of you asked for suggestions, it is really very simple,  - find locations with lots of pedestrians and set up a telescope, we try to have only one or two scopes at any location, instead we have several locations to reach more people. We had out flyers with information about the Sidewalk Astronomers and the objects we are looking at. You can also hand out information about your local club.
    Please send me your postal addresses, we still send our newsletter out in the post and we have one going out next week.  
    Thank you again for joining us, I’m so happy !

Donna Smith
                                                                                Sidewalk Astronomers

貌似老外回信还有错别字!

Below is a copy of the email send last week.  

Thank You for Participating

Every day, more clubs and individual amateurs email to say they are going to hold public observations on May 19th and I want to thank each of you. At first, John Dobson wasn't so enthusiastic about Sidewalk Astronomy Night because he doesn't want you to do it only one night a year (JD would go out EVERY night if only the Moon and planets would cooperate!), but since learning how many of you are joining in, and how excited many of you are, he has become more supportive of the idea. It is so important to him that amateurs take scopes out to the public and I know it means a lot to him that so many of you will be doing this. He is really quite surprised and happy about it, so thank you again.  

ISAN Blog
If you haven't checked the blog on the website, please do so. It is a great way for you to share information with each other. Many of those taking part in this event have never held sidewalk observations before and would benefit from more experienced sidewalk astronomers past experiences so please feel free to post any suggestions or tips. I have just added a post that is titled "Suggestions/Tips for Sidewalk Observing".

Documentation  
Since International Sidewalk Astronomy Night is going to be a yearly event, it would be a good idea if everyone would keep track of how they organized thier local event and what was successful and what could be improved.

I think most of you received the email that said we wanted to print some kind of commemorative newsletter after the event and wanted to know the number of telescopes as well as a rough count of the number of people looking through those scopes. It has also been suggested by the editor of a popular astronomy magazine that you record some of the comments of the public. If you think of other information it would be good to record, please let me know.

Outline of the information we'd like to note.
1. Individual or club name and city
2. Sky conditions
3. locations ( City Centre Park, Corner of Oak/Third)
4. number and types of telescopes
5. estimated number of people/public looking throught the scopes
6. how you organized the event
7. Reactions of the public - maybe percentage of those observing for the first time.
8. suggestions for next year
9. Photos

International Year of Astronomy
International Sidewalk Astronomy Night wasn't concieved or started because of the International Year of Astronomy, but it has quickly become apparent that it will be a great foundation for the events in 2009. 2009 will be our 3rd ISAN, so it should be an important part of IYA, once of the reasons it is vital that we communicate and make sure to share information about what works and what doesn't.

If you are not involved with International Year of Astronomy, please visit thier website for information about  your national contact. http://www.iau.org/

Contact Information
Donna Smith  sidewalkastronomynight@earthlink.net  phone: 818-599-4134

楼主| 北斗流星月 发表于 2007-4-6 18:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 北京航空航天大学新主楼
第一届国际"路边天文夜"活动面向全国招募志愿者通知

从格林尼治到柏林,从开罗到北京,从东京到旧金山!1000台望远镜!全球60亿人共渡"天文良宵"!没错,这就是2007519首届国际"路边天文夜"的预期盛况!

"路边天文协会"组织的首届国际"路边天文夜"活动正向全球招募志愿者。只要您挚爱星空,只要您热衷公益活动,那么,带上您的望远镜,加入"路边天文"吧!

不必提交具体的地址,只要将您的可以公开的email地址发送到sidewalkastronomynight@earthlink.net,您就成为"路边天文夜"的志愿者,组委会将通过email与您取得联系。您所要做的工作就是在当地时间2007519日夜,带上您的望远镜,走到街心广场、电影院门口或者任何人潮密集的地方,让行人能够驻足,仰望星空,与您一同分享浩瀚的神奇的宇宙。

详情请点击http://home.earthlink.net/~sidewalkastronomynight/

1968年开始,Dobson教授就带着他的望远镜走到美国加州旧金山的街头,让路人驻足,真正通过望远镜欣赏星空。近40年时间,"路边天文"Sidewalk Astronomy)已经成为"大众天文观测"的代名词,越来越多的专业天文台站以及更多的热心公众天文的爱好者们积极参与到活动中。
 楼主| 北斗流星月 发表于 2007-4-6 18:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 北京航空航天大学新主楼
我们协会肯定会尽力进行活动,不知道天安门广场架天文望远镜搞科普活动是不是需要批准,还是根本不会被批准,去了就有危险??
gaosong28 发表于 2007-4-6 18:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 吉林省长春市 联通
支持支持!我转一下帖转到我们版面,借机征求一下大家意见!::0022::
 楼主| 北斗流星月 发表于 2007-4-6 19:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 北京航空航天大学新主楼
回个完整的,上面字看不清楚
<天文爱好者>第四期看到了第一届国际SIDEWALK ASTRONOMY NIGHT的消息,当时就 EMAIL联系了组委会表示我们协会愿意参与其中.

对方回应很快,第二天组委会的SMITH就联系了我.感觉对方对这次活动还是很重视,希望真的搞好搞大,以后一年一年搞下去的.

我认为5月19号的这种国际活动是很难得的,尤其是是第一届.我们希望国内可以开个好头,这种路边科普是为数不多数的中国普通爱好者,乃至象我们这样的高校天文社团可以唱主角的国际活动!中国路边人肯定多,大家热情高的话,效果一定非常好.

本次活动全世界同步互动,乐趣多多,在世界爱好者中露脸,感觉也会很自豪吧.希望大家多重视这个活动,最好能把媒体电视台吸引过来,这样就我们就更有兴致!这种类型的科普活动,以往国内似乎是没有的,效果一定会非常好,说不定就可以吸引很多的小朋友和大朋友成为天文爱好着呢?

高校协会,成人团体,个人发烧友,面对这样的好机会,何乐不为?

组委会反馈的的一些信息.    Thank you all for joining our event on May 19th. I have posted your participation on the website Please be sure join the email list on the website http://home.earthlink.net/~sidewalkastronomynight/ and also check the blog for tips as they are posted. I will be sending emails out every week to update our progress and pass along suggestions for the event. Some of you asked for suggestions, it is really very simple,  - find locations with lots of pedestrians and set up a telescope, we try to have only one or two scopes at any location, instead we have several locations to reach more people. We had(?)out flyers with information about the Sidewalk Astronomers and the objects we are looking at. You can also hand out information about your local club.
    Please send me your postal addresses, we still send our newsletter out in the post and we have one going out next week.  
    Thank you again for joining us, I’m so happy !

Donna Smith
                                                             Sidewalk Astronomers
貌似老外回信还有错别字!
Below is a copy of the email send last week.  

Thank You for Participating  Every day, more clubs and individual amateurs email to say they are going to hold public observations on May 19th and I want to thank each of you. At first, John Dobson wasn't so enthusiastic about Sidewalk Astronomy Night because he doesn't want you to do it only one night a year (JD would go out EVERY night if only the Moon and planets would cooperate!), but since learning how many of you are joining in, and how excited many of you are, he has become more supportive of the idea. It is so important to him that amateurs take scopes out to the public and I know it means a lot to him that so many of you will be doing this. He is really quite surprised and happy about it, so thank you again.  
ISAN Blog If you haven't checked the blog on the website, please do so. It is a great way for you to share information with each other. Many of those taking part in this event have never held sidewalk observations before and would benefit from more experienced sidewalk astronomers past experiences so please feel free to post any suggestions or tips. I have just added a post that is titled "Suggestions/Tips for Sidewalk Observing".

Documentation  Since International Sidewalk Astronomy Night is going to be a yearly event, it would be a good idea if everyone would keep track of how they organized thier local event and what was successful and what could be improved.

I think most of you received the email that said we wanted to print some kind of commemorative newsletter after the event and wanted to know the number of telescopes as well as a rough count of the number of people looking through those scopes. It has also been suggested by the editor of a popular astronomy magazine that you record some of the comments of the public. If you think of other information it would be good to record, please let me know.
Outline of the information we'd like to note.
1. Individual or club name and city
2. Sky conditions
3. locations ( City Centre Park, Corner of Oak/Third)
4. number and types of telescopes
5. estimated number of people/public looking throught the scopes
6. how you organized the event
7. Reactions of the public - maybe percentage of those observing for the first time.
8. suggestions for next year
9. Photos
International Year of AstronomyInternational Sidewalk Astronomy Night wasn't concieved or started because of the International Year of Astronomy, but it has quickly become apparent that it will be a great foundation for the events in 2009. 2009 will be our 3rd ISAN, so it should be an important part of IYA, once of the reasons it is vital that we communicate and make sure to share information about what works and what doesn't.

If you are not involved with International Year of Astronomy, please visit thier website for information about  your national contact. http://www.iau.org/
Contact Information Donna Smith  sidewalkastronomynight@earthlink.net  phone: 818-599-4134

第一届国际"路边天文夜"活动面向全国招募志愿者通知

从格林尼治到柏林,从开罗到北京,从东京到旧金山!1000台望远镜!全球60亿人共渡"天文良宵"!没错,这就是2007519首届国际"路边天文夜"的预期盛况!

"路边天文协会"组织的首届国际"路边天文夜"活动正向全球招募志愿者。只要您挚爱星空,只要您热衷公益活动,那么,带上您的望远镜,加入"路边天文"吧!

不必提交具体的地址,只要将您的可以公开的email地址发送到sidewalkastronomynight@earthlink.net,您就成为"路边天文夜"的志愿者,组委会将通过email与您取得联系。您所要做的工作就是在当地时间2007519日夜,带上您的望远镜,走到街心广场、电影院门口或者任何人潮密集的地方,让行人能够驻足,仰望星空,与您一同分享浩瀚的神奇的宇宙。详情请点击http://home.earthlink.net/~sidewalkastronomynight/

1968年开始,Dobson教授就带着他的望远镜走到美国加州旧金山的街头,让路人驻足,真正通过望远镜欣赏星空。近40年时间,"路边天文"Sidewalk Astronomy)已经成为"大众天文观测"的代名词,越来越多的专业天文台站以及更多的热心公众天文的爱好者们积极参与到活动中。
活动星图 发表于 2007-4-6 21:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河北省石家庄市 电信
不错,是周6!

我们试试
大角星 发表于 2007-4-6 23:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市石景山区 联通
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
zhou_hao 发表于 2007-4-7 14:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省威海市 哈尔滨工业大学(威海)
吼吼~~~我们已经加入了~~~
zhou_hao 发表于 2007-4-7 15:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省威海市 哈尔滨工业大学(威海)
请大家给sidewalkastronomynight@earthlink.net发邮件时务必写明你来自哪个城市,会不会在5月19日参加这个活动等信息,不要只留一个电子邮箱,否则他们会不明白你的意思~~~~还有务必用英文~~

谢谢~~
 楼主| 北斗流星月 发表于 2007-4-7 15:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 北京航空航天大学新主楼
难怪SMITH给我们群发的邮件里面有 ZHOUHAO @HOTMAIL..COM!
看来我们是同时收到回信,来握个手!
rjxie 发表于 2007-4-7 15:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 云南省昆明市 中国科学院昆明植物研究所
我们将响应此次路边天文活动,届时我们将在大连举办从1994年协会成立以来的第72次路边天文活动。
 楼主| 北斗流星月 发表于 2007-4-7 17:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 北京航空航天大学新主楼
老大在哪里上网?
  老大认为有什么值得观测的
rjxie 发表于 2007-4-7 17:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 云南省昆明市 中国科学院昆明植物研究所
原帖由 北斗流星月 于 2007-4-7 17:07 发表
老大在哪里上网?
  老大认为有什么值得观测的

我在昆明市,云南天文台上网呢,观测大行星和亮星团星云吧。
zhou_hao 发表于 2007-4-7 17:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省威海市 哈尔滨工业大学(威海)
原帖由 北斗流星月 于 2007-4-7 15:42 发表
难怪SMITH给我们群发的邮件里面有 ZHOUHAO @HOTMAIL..COM!
看来我们是同时收到回信,来握个手!

吼吼~~
zhou_hao 发表于 2007-4-7 17:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省威海市 哈尔滨工业大学(威海)
亮星团星云~~~不知道可不可能啊~~~M44差不多?
活动星图 发表于 2007-4-8 15:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河北省石家庄市 电信
M41、44、45.....
zhou_hao 发表于 2007-4-8 17:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省威海市 哈尔滨工业大学(威海)
41,45早都落下去了啊~~~3,13可能差不多~~~
浣熊先生 发表于 2007-4-8 21:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省牡丹江市 电信
“街心广场、电影院门口或者任何人潮密集的地方”,“the street corners, in front of movie theaters, in state and national parks,  in city centre parks ... anywhere there are crowds of people”

我有些想不通,这个活动是不是只是为了普及?要在这些城市光污染影响很大,并不适宜观测的“路边”等地方,这对望远镜的要求很高。要在城市尽量避开灯光,那么路边经过的人会很少。而晚上人多的地方,应该是比较明亮的,那么路边的人们能在镜子里看到什么呢?只是为了让路边经过的人们看看望远镜?5月19日,四月初三,这也不是个看月亮的好日子。

[ 本帖最后由 浣熊先生 于 2007-4-8 21:21 编辑 ]
浣熊先生 发表于 2007-4-8 21:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省牡丹江市 电信
是不是要求我们尽量挑选一个晚上不是特别繁华,但是人也不会太少的“路边”?

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表