找回密码
 加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

黑龙江省其他地区还有报名参加国际路边天文夜活动的吗?

[复制链接]
BA2CR 发表于 2007-4-26 14:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 黑龙江省大庆市 联通

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入牧夫(请注明天文爱好者,否则无法通过审核)

x
大庆市天文爱好者协会已经在国际路边天文夜活动网站报名参加“第一届国际路边天文夜活动“,目前该网站列出的中国参加名单中,黑龙江省只有大庆市天文爱好者协会报名参加了,其他城市的爱好者或协会如果要报名的请尽快报名!谢谢!

详情请点击http://home.earthlink.net/~sidewalkastronomynight/

下面是活动组织者的来信
Not Much Time Left - We Need More Amateurs  
May 19th is not far away and we still have time to get more amateurs out with their scopes. Please contact any clubs or individuals that you know. We only have about 3 weeks left, but we signed up over 70 clubs in the first three weeks, so we can end up with over 200.

[/td]
[/td]
ISAN Buttons
I haven't received the buttons yet but I expect them by the end of the week. if you haven't sent your postal address to me along with your request for buttons, please do so now. Make sure to write "buttons" in the subject line.

[/td]
[/td]
Email Response
If you sent an email announcing your participation in ISAN and haven't received a response, it is because the number of emails I get makes it difficult to answer each, but it should get posted in a couple of days. If it doesn't, please send me the email again. I appreciate your patience and I try to post them as soon as I get them, but work gets in the way sometimes.  
I've also received some posters and flyers that some of you have made. I tried to post them, but some were in the body of the email or were attachments that I couldn't cut/paste. The web template I use isn't very flexible and my ability is very limited, so that is why they aren't posted.

[/td]
[/td]
Regional Contacts You have probably noticed regional contacts listed on the website, we need more. If you are willing to be a regional contact, please let me know. If you are interested in helping one of the regional contacts listed, please contact them.  
If you have a question / comment and are in one of the areas where we have a regional contact, please contact them instead of me. And please contact them after the event with your updates. Remember we want to know how many amateurs were out, how many/what kind of scopes, locations, how many of the public came by, responses, etc.

Think Ahead.

I was speaking to John Dobson last week about a problem we've encountered in China. Many, many young students want to take part but they don't have telescopes. It's very frustrating because they are so enthusiastic, and he told me to tell them it was okay, "we're going to do this again next year" was his response and it made me start to think about how we can improve this event next year and make it easier. So, keep that in mind while organizing this year's event and make sure to share your suggestions with the rest of us.  

There is probably more that I wnated to ask/tell, but I can't remember now. If you have questions, please post them on the blog. I think I made it so that you don't have to sign up to post a comments, but I'm not sure.

[/td]
[/td]
Quick Links...
Our Website

I really want to thank all of you for your help and support. This idea has grown and if not for your enthusiasm, I think I would have been completely overwhelmed. Donna

[ 本帖最后由 BA2CR 于 2007-4-26 14:47 编辑 ]
浣熊先生 发表于 2007-4-27 22:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省牡丹江市 联通
当然有啊。
我十几天之前就开始组织牡丹江市的同好们准备这一活动了。
不着急,现在还有三周时间,足够了。

“We are very willing to participate 1st  International Sidewaik Astaonomy Night, Taiwan will organize more astronomical telescope for astronomical publicity in Iron Man Square.”
学军兄写的很地道啊。你从前太谦虚了。
台湾将为铁人广场的天文普及组织更多的天文望远镜?
你们和林启生先生联合吗?
 楼主| BA2CR 发表于 2007-4-28 06:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省大庆市 联通
原帖由 浣熊先生 于 2007-4-27 22:52 发表
当然有啊。
我十几天之前就开始组织牡丹江市的同好们准备这一活动了。
不着急,现在还有三周时间,足够了。

“We are very willing to participate 1st  International Sidewaik Astaonomy Night, Taiwan will organize ...

他们要求一周之内向他们报名

原帖由 浣熊先生 于 2007-4-27 22:52 发表
台湾将为铁人广场的天文普及组织更多的天文望远镜?

jolin521 发表于 2007-4-28 11:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省哈尔滨市 联通

当然少不了哈尔滨的天文组织和同好们了!

哈尔滨这边也正在积极准备啊,不知道是以个人报名还是必须以团体形式报名。
刘馆长说在五一观星营期间落实此事,不知时间是否来得及、!
 楼主| BA2CR 发表于 2007-4-28 11:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省大庆市 联通
为什么现在不能确定呢?到时候恐怕你们就来不及参加了,个人或团体都可以。
浣熊先生 发表于 2007-4-29 23:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省牡丹江市 电信
我刚刚代表牡丹江市发出电子邮件。
很久不用英语了,还翻了半天字典。
浣熊先生 发表于 2007-5-1 11:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省牡丹江市 电信

Heilongjiang Province

Daqing

Amateur Astronomy Association of Daqing     Xuejun Zhang 张学军
We are very willing to participate 1st  International Sidewaik Astaonomy Night,.
We will organize more astronomical telescope for astronomical publicity in Iron Man Square.

Harbin

The Association of Amateur Astronomers at Harbin and its internet forum,
the Club of Advanced Skywatchers at Ice City (CASiX) will joinin
the 1st International Sidewalk Astronomy Night on May 19, 2007.
At that night, we will open our telescopes and astronomy show to the public
on a central square in Harbin, supporting by Harbin Planetarium.

E-mail:  astrohrb@126.com
Phone:   86-451-88305344
Contacts: Jingbo Zhang

Mudanjiang

Amature astronomers' Association of Mudanjiang City.
We are extremely glad to know and participate in the event which is a real wonderful and exciting activity.
We will provide 3 or more telescopes in the night of May 19th.
In fact, our association have organized Sidewalk Astronomy many times in these years.
Liansheng WANG (王连升)        wls_sirhb@sohu.com

[ 本帖最后由 浣熊先生 于 2007-5-1 11:13 编辑 ]
浣熊先生 发表于 2007-5-1 11:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省牡丹江市 电信
我很高兴今天早晨收到了Donna Smith女士的回复。

Thank you so much for joining us. I am posting your participation now, I am sorry for the delay .
I just had too much work the last few days and couldn’t get to doing the website.
I have received the buttons and will mail them in the next two days.

Donna
 楼主| BA2CR 发表于 2007-5-1 11:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省大庆市 联通
很好,恭喜加入。
玄天凌龙 发表于 2007-5-2 20:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 上海市 腾讯教育网节点
学军,帮我报个名,好不啊?
我这的网上不去,上面的网站。。。。
ddaxin 发表于 2007-5-2 20:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省哈尔滨市 电信
关注........................
 楼主| BA2CR 发表于 2007-5-2 22:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省大庆市 联通
原帖由 玄天凌龙 于 2007-5-2 20:03 发表
学军,帮我报个名,好不啊?
我这的网上不去,上面的网站。。。。