27)

The black trunk of a tree .
Leaves widespread .
Taken at noon time .
Terrestrial3_B.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-9-26 15:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 电讯盈科有限公司
I had use different eyepieces to look over the hill this afternoon , for nearly an hour today . The plants under sunshine afternoon always looks smart . And very sharp in my telescope . I found this visual point beautiful and note it down . And use the 2X barlow to magnify the image two times closer this time . Of course , stack more images as well .

Happy day to all of you .
Terrestrial6-1c.jpg
Terrestrial5-1a2.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

观星之人 发表于 2010-9-26 16:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 湖北省黄石市 电信
经鉴定LZ 是一个暴发户
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-7 22:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 电讯盈科有限公司
I can't wait any longer the clear sky to take DSO picture , no such patience at all . It's always cloudy night in these days . And the clear night did really come silently sometimes , but it's easy to miss it at the same time .
That is becomming a problem now .

Tonight , my mind to use the telescope and DSI imager had come suddenly .
This visual point is meaningful and I want to note it down as a photo . . .
Terrestrial8.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

rokey2012 发表于 2010-10-8 22:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省东莞市 电信
什么时候我的作品也来见见大侠!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

aguihappy 发表于 2010-10-9 19:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 黑龙江省哈尔滨市 联通
新手来学习和膜拜的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-10 12:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 电讯盈科有限公司
There is a hill on another opposite side , the west side , about 2 kilometers away from my observatory . It's a plain hill . So this time the visual location becomes RA 06h10min . 06h00min is the west horizontal level .
This picture recorded a group of Rocks , and a small path going up to the hill top . I focus on those rocks at the back , so the front side of the image becomes blur . This picture combines 117 images to make it more rich in content .

Probably more interesting items can be found among this hill area in future .
Terrestrial9B.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

libinlove 发表于 2010-10-10 13:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东省中山市 联通
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-12 11:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 Hknet公司
This is the jupitor last night . It's a failure .
Only a bright big cell , no details , no color .
I use the same web cam to shoot it . I tried to reduce the brightness( offset , gain / exposure) but the result is not so much difference . I even tried to use 2X Barlow to make it more dimmer . But samely not so effective . This picture is captured by 2X barlow .

The foucsing may not be so good as well . I think if using some focusing technique( fish-bone etc.. ) , the image can be revealled some of the jupitor details .
However, my main concern at first is that " how come the disc is so bright ?" "and why my webcam cannot make it dimmer ?" Even though I can focus it perfectly , I think the only difference is that there is a little hits of jupitor lines , but the disc is also white in color , so bright samely .

The same setup to shoot the moon surface is no problem . But the jupitor failed .
I guess the web cam is not suitable to use in taking Jupitor image . Because Jupitor is much more brighter than moon surface counted from the same area of lighting .
That's why we need to use those sepcific webcam , or astro webcam in taking the planets image . But my one is just a ordinary one .
But anyway , that is a good test this time .

Better note it down .. .
Object_20101011.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lclb9657 发表于 2010-10-12 14:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省聊城市 联通
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-12 23:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 电讯盈科有限公司
Tonight very exciting !!!
I use the DSI . And catch up the JUPITER for my first time successfully , HA HA HA !!

It's the DSI-I . Last night I use my ordinary webcam but failed .
And tonight I tried again the attempt using the DSI indeed .
And when I set the exposure to a very low value ( 0.0085s) , I can see some hits of Jupiter details . Last night my webcam cannot reduce the brightness to such a low value , But DSI CAN do it !! And very good indeed .

Then , of course . I take so many images , about 1600 images . And stack all of them in Registax . Half of the images can be combined sucessfully .

And got this beautiful picture that I had never got one before , Ha ha ha !!
Jupitor_20101012.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

heihaping 发表于 2010-10-12 23:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 河南省驻马店市 联通
太伟大了,千万富翁,或者是天文台工作人员才拥有的东东。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

shiyitan 发表于 2010-10-12 23:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 上海市 鹏博士宽带
可以的 走在路前面的朋友 加油哦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-12 23:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 电讯盈科有限公司
谢谢大家!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-14 12:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 Hknet公司
This is the 3X barlow Jupiter last night .
At the beginning , I tested to cmbine 2X and 3 X ( total 6X) , but the image is very bad .
So finally I choose the 3X , which is still ok . . . But seems already reach the limitation of the scope .

2ndly, this time I combine using IRIS and Registax for those 1387 flames . Because I can only stack 150 flames in Registax , cause the image shifting is too big . As I check the shifting statistic in IRIS , over 150 pixels shifting in average speaking among those 1300 flames . Those , Registax seems cannot handle this situation . Thus , I use IRIS to do aligment first , because IRIS can be controlled much more ( more primitive ) , such that ALL those flames can be alighted proerply even such a big drifting .
And then I combine ALL of them in Registax ( by converting to FITS format from PIC format , which can be supported by Registax ) and do some finaly adjustement in Registax .
Jupiter.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-14 19:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 电讯盈科有限公司
Once again process by IRIS only .
Aligntment , stacking and final image turning .
1528 Flames can be successfully stacked .
jupiter_final_353.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

iengadget 发表于 2010-10-14 21:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 青海省 联通
这个太给力了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-16 13:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 电讯盈科有限公司
I make a Hartmann mask this morning and try to learn this focusing technique .
Because I want to see if there is any big difference on the final image being affacted by focus matter . Very advance method indeed invented by Mr.Hartmann ! Very sharp raw image I can get ! Before , I was not concernning too much on the focus matter actaully . This photo is the best I ever did so far on the territorial plants .

2ndly, This time I want to try more number of photos , over several hundreds I want to see . Stacked 282 DSI pictures for testing . And do processing in Registax . I found the fact that : when I stack more , the better photo is .
And I can retrive more details by stacking more .
fruit1-final2.jpg
DSC00016.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-21 12:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 Hknet公司
今日是2010年的10月21日。

颱風“鮎魚”即将于本周未逼近本港,中国国家天文台正式对外宣告评估它为200年一遇的超级颱風。近日人心茫茫,电视收音机不停地广播风暴的最新动向和消息,目前会不会当真于香港登陆,还是未知之数。据美国报道,可能性挺高的。本人实有点坐立不安的感觉。

面临这场或许是世纪本港风災的到来,我最担心的事情竟然会真的来,还来得那么狠,那么撤底。我的天文台是2009年10月31日建好,正式使用的。再过一个星期便满一年了。

当初不敢建大点的天文台,就是考虑到在天台高处遇颱風时会很危险 !或遭强风破坏,那不比在平地上建。始终这是自制的东西,不比购买的合乎规格的东西,心里或多或小总会有点不踏实的感觉。

君子不立危墙马,上智不处危以'尧'幸。换现代话,就是说凡事难于开始时下的一个决定,难于开始的估计判断。我并不是什么上智,但我在一开始的确是以安全为第一考虑点,才做这个合适尺寸的天文台来的。上次年中时也打过一次台风,还好没事。但这次可完全不同,绝不轻视之 !

这一关能不能‘门马’过,就只能听天由命了。。 。
现在我想先把话说在前,我一向都喜欢先说后做,看能不能实现所说的话。而不是先做后说,等做到了才说。如果这回真的不幸避不过这关,过了这次颱風而未见我更新任何论坛上自己的文章的话,那么也就是说我的天文台已遭到破坏/不幸了,而本人撤退业余天文界的时间也同样的到临。

祝各位来自各地的天文同好,身体健康 !
Clear skys .

MANDII
2010/10/21
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| mandii 发表于 2010-10-23 10:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港 Hknet公司
No.8 )

Dear Joe ,

I see . Thanks for your care

So the wind last night had passed and left .
I had found a chance to take a moon photo last night .
It's the Mare Imbrium , a large oceanic area on the moon .
You can check several apparent areas as well from the moon map I provided , I had bold it in Red blocks .

The FOV of this picture ( DSI plus 2X barlow ) this time is about 12" , according to the indication on the moon map software . Starting from now, I can use this software to physically measure the FOV of any telescope imaging system . And I can even measure the distance between two points on the moon directly . In the old time , I can only calculate ( i.e. estimate ) the FOV , but now I can measure it directly and PHYSICALLY with the help of the actual moon crators , this is very important to me .

I am not using a web cam this time indeed .
282 flames is collected in about 5 minutes from DSI .
Comparing to webcam , Just several second can be collected for such number of flames in a video format . The shorter the time , the less the requirement from the mount's tracking . So DSI surely can cause more shifting in image than the web cam . However , such image shifting can be recovered easily from any image-process software . And DSI is more sensitive than my ordinary web cam , ( even the price is more exspensive ) , thus , I may use DSI to take moon photo in future , and totally replace the use of a web cam . Because DSI is more generic in my situation .

Clear skies everybody .
moon_final.jpg
MARE IMBRIUM.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表